Vkook night (smut)

Soooo I thought I'd do alittle bonus smut!! Buttttt I still don't know if I want to make a sequel😭 well anyway😰 here's the smut 😘❤️❤️❤️
Again like my last smut! Please be over 14 but older? Go right ahead! Byeeeeeee
___________________________
Jungkooks pov

Taehyung and I entered our room after the other left. This was gonna be both of our firsts. We were of course nervous and tried to take it slow. He slipped his fingers up my shirt as he kissed me gently on the lips and pinched my nips. I moaned softly and slide my hands into his hair and pulled gently.

"Fuck Taetae" I whined and held him tightly as he slipped my pants off and I untied his tie and panted softly as I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off him. He watched me with slight shook. I giggled and pulled on his belt and undid it slowly as I stared into his eyes and giggled. "Your feel hard Daddy" I whispered and kissed his chin and pull his pants down along with his boxers and looked at his length. It was at least 7-8 inch's.. wow..

I massaged it slightly and he groaned "I want to be in you Kookie.." he mumbled and slipped my shirt off me and unbuckled on my pants and slipped them off me with my boxers also. I blushed deep red and he eyed my length aswell. Mine was about 7 inch's. He rubbed mine slowly and I whimpered softly.

He smirked and reached over and grabbed the bottle of lube and squeezed some on his hand and leaned down and rubbed my entrance hole. I moaned as I felt one of his fingers sink into my hole, he smirked and added another finger as I head the sheets "more.." I whispered and rubbed the heels of my feet on his hips and he got the message. He put some lube into his member and then lined himself up.

He looked at me for acceptance and I nodded. He slowly pushed inside and I moaned softly and gripped his shoulders hard as he pushed in more and I scrapped my nails against his back and he slowly started to thrust. I moaned loudly and he gripped my hips and thrusted harder and I heard the bed squeak and hit the wall roughly and I moaned on every thrust. We moaned loudly and panted. "Fuck Daddy!" I screamed in pleasure as Taehyung panted heavily and groaned "shot babyboy.." he whispered and hung his head back slightly and bite his bottom lip softly and went harsher.

"Fuck you gonna make me cum!" I whispered and moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist tightly as his thrusting got slightly sloppy and he nods and pants "I'm gonna cum soon.." he whispered and I arched my back as my cum squirted up in the air and landed on my chest and chin and I moaned loudly as I felt his hot cum fill my hole up and I shivered slightly "that felt..amazing.."

I giggled sleepily and he pulled out and we laid under the covers and cuddled. "I love you forever and always Kookie" he whispered and we kissed.
___________________________
Hope you liked the smut even tho it was pretty short xD til next time my filthy readers😏😏❤️