Chapter 5

Ayyy sorry I haven't updated, been going threw some stuff😭 anyway he's a new chapter😋
___________________________
Yoongi's Pov
It feels so gross being in this house now. Knowing that the man that has raised my maknae is in the same house as I am right now is just a disgust..we sat in Jungkooks room and I looked around. It looks so much different from like last month which was the last time I came here. I sat on the floor with Jiminie as Hobi and Kookie sat on the bed.

Their was a small silence til Hobi broke it "hey! So I brought my console let's hook it up and go into teams of two and play some Mario kart! I have the new one" he squealed happily. Kookie smiled and nods as they both started to hook it up to the tv and wall. I got handed a control and we did Rock Paper Scissors to identify which teams. I did a rock as I looked around and saw Kookie do rock as well and both Hobi and Jiminie did Paper.

Team Sunshine: Hobi and Jiminie
Team Rainstorm: Kookie and Yoongi
"Let's do this Hyung" Kookie said with a smirk and we selected our characters. I choose to be Bowser  as he just plain amazinggggg and Kookie choose Toad. Hobi choose Daisy and Jimin choose Yoshi. We started the race at Rainbow road as we are masters at that and we like to take the challenge. "On your marks!" Jimin said "get set!" Kookie said "Go!" We all yelled and started to race.
After gaming
"WHYYYYYYY!!!" Jiminie cries
"It's just a game get over it" i chuckled as the screen said winner. Me and Kookie won. Jiminie pouted at me as Hobi crossed his arms and groaned, "this game is rigged" he mumbled. "sorry couldn't hear you Hobi, all I could hear is the tv yell VICTORY!!" Kookie said and laughed.

We looked at the time as it read 8:30. "Well we better get going guys" I sighed and stood up. Kookie frowned and nods "I'll see you guys at school tomorrow then" he shrugged and stood up as well. Jiminie crackled a smile and put a hand on his shoulder "you'll be okay alright Kookie?" He said and gave him a sincere smile. Kookie smiled back and we all left. I'm really scared for Kookie..

Next day/Taehyung's Pov
I woke up with an aching head ache, i had a pretty tough time last night..I realized Kookie is my neighbor. How you ask? Well..

~Flashback~
"I thought I told you no friends! Ever! But you go behind me back and let your friends into our home!" Jungkooks father screamed. "I-I'm sorry.." he sniffles "you fucking are so stupid Jungkook!" I heard. "Jungkook.." I whispered and bite my lip hard and put a hand on the wall "if you hadn't have killed your mother! I would never be this miserable! You'd be a better child but all you are is a murderer!" He screamed and I heard the slap of a hand on a cheek. My eyes watered as I heard Jungkook cry in pain as all I heard next were kicks and punchs and grunts. This went on for hours...........
~End of Flashback~

It was the worst thing to experience.. being beaten is bad but hearing a beating is worse specially when you can't help and stop it right that second and most specially when it's your crush and best friend.. I got to school and all I see is Jungkook.

He had crutches and his leg was patched up with a cast. "Jungkook..omg.." I whispered. "My dad pushed me down the stairs.." he mumbled and sighed "my ankle broke.." he said with a shrug. The other guys weren't here yet so I let myself hug him close to my chest. "I want to help you Kookie..let me help you get out of that house.." I sniffled as I started to cry. "But if we call the police he'll kill me.." he whimpered

"I didn't say call the police.." I rubbed his arms gently. He cracked a smile "Thanks TaeTae" he buried his face in my chest "anything for you Kookie" I kissed the top of his head gently. He blushed and looked up at me. I smiled at him and he leaned up and placed his lips over mine. I kissed him back and we heard footsteps. "Vkook! It's real!" Jinnie squealed as he held Namjoons hand. I blushed and scratched the back of my neck shyly.

"What about you guys? Namjin real too?" I smirked. Jinnies and Namjoons faces lit up with red and they looked down embarrassed. I chuckled "I knew it" Kookie giggled out. Yoongi, Hobi and Jimin came around the corner and made a questionable face "soooooo? What's going on here buds" Yoongi said as he broke the silence  "Namjins real!" Jungkook squealed out "Vkooks real!" Namjoon squealed.

Everyone looked at Namjoon with a raised eyebrow "never do that again" Jimin said and namjoon pouted. "Well now we gotta figure out this love triangle" Namjoon smirked and looked at the three single guys. As you can tell Jimin and Hobi liked Yoongi. Yoongi blushed and looked at the two. Jimin and Hobi glared at each other "oh its on" Jimin said and cracked his knuckles "on like donkey Kong" Hobi growled and punched his fist in his hand.
___________________________
Oooooof the romance is starting to linger!!!!!💕💕💕💕💕