Chapter 3

I'm so proud of myself! 2 chapters done!😁😁 this chapter is gonna be pretty longish🤙🏼🤙🏼
___________________________
Taehyungs Pov
It's been a week already, I'm worried about Jungkook. He's been getting more injuries and he even now has a broken arm! I need to get to the bottom of this..but what about those noises next door..could they be going threw the same stuff I once went threw..Abusive father.

Mother left when I was two so dad found a new wife. I feel bad for step mother.. The one reason that I ran away and moved to Daegu. At least 2 new broken or fractured bones every month. I newly black eye every time it got healed and getting teeth replaced cause they were knocked out. Not the best life and I knew I had to get out before i ended up the same way my sister did. Raped and killed by my own father.

She was only 6 and wasn't in school so no one knew her at all. Not even the neighbors cause we leaves in a secluded area. My dad chose it. He killed my step mother in the woods next to our house on Christmas cause she tried to escape. She tried to leave me and my sister behind. I was only 10 and my sister was 4. When I left it was when he was raping her. He was drunk and she was trying to push the sharp knife from her throat.

I saw and tried to stop him by breaking a glass bottle but I was to late and he ended up killing her and I ended up killing my father. I cried for hours before running out with such little cash and items. Only important things. My sister necklace that had a T on it for her name. Kim Tzuyu.

She dreamed of becoming an idol and she was such a beautiful sister of mine..she wasnt blood cause her real mother was from Taiwan. I wear the necklace everyday and keep it close to my heart..

It was Friday today finally and it was lunch. Jungkook hobbled to the table with his food and our enemies, they called themselves Got7. We used to be best friends until some stuff broke out. Jackson pushed Jungkook and Jungkook fell which made me jump up but Namjoon grabbed my shoulder. "Don't fight back.." he mumbled as Jin then got up and punched Jackson.

"Jinnie!" Namjoon yelled as he saw Jin get punched back by JB and got up and punched JB and I then helped Jungkook up. Everyone started fighting while I held Jungkook. Being the young maknaes the hyungs tell us not to get involved. Jinyoung went to punch Yoongi but Hoseok grabbed his fist and threw him to the ground.

The principal came around just as Jimin was about to punch Mark. "Enough!" He yelled. He looked at all of us with a angry face "come with me" he said sternly. We walked to with him to his office and all stood with shame. "You all of detention for a 2 weeks and I will notify your parents." Jungkooks eyes widened "uh it was all a misunderstanding sir! Please don't notify our parents! I fell and they thought he hit me and they protected me!" Jungkook pleaded "that's not what the witnesses said Mr.Jeon" he took his glasses off and rubbed the bridge of his nose then put them back on "you all start after school." He said and dismissed us.

I mentally groaned and left the room. 'Why was Jungkook so scared of parents finding out.' I froze and looked at Jungkook "Kookie come with me" I said and took his hand and walked away from the group and heard them "what's going on with TaeTae and Kookie?" I heard Jin say and follow us quickly. We all got to a secluded spot "Jungkook tell us the truth. Do your parents abuse you..?" I asked him. Jungkook froze and gulped. "Yes.."
___________________________
Hopefully this is longer then the last😭😭 I can never telllllll