Chapter 7

Ayyyy last chapter was abit😉😉😏😏
This next chapter is a mixture of Vkook and the love triangle!
___________________________
Jimin Pov
This game is on. I will not lose to Hobi. We all left to our classes and the day went on with me writing down plans on how I'll win over Yoongi. So far I have a romantic gesture. I will do my plan tomorrow.

Next day

I had all my supplies in my backpack and was ready to put my plan to work. I was 2 hours early today which is super unusual for me, I'm always at school 10 minutes til the bell. I grabbed a bouquet of roses and put them inside Yoongis locker. Then I took a bag of rose petals and covered the ground around his locker with them and stuck a few on his locker door.

I left a letter in the locker and a box with a necklace of a music note as the charm. I really hope he likes it.. soon I saw Yoongi walking down the hall. I hide and watched him look at his locker. He blushed deep red at the roses and opened the locker. He held the roses and smelled them and I saw a smile spread on his face. I smiled and he looked at the box and slowly opened it and looked at the necklace with wide eyes. I saw his mouth form into an O in shook. He then started to read the letter.
((Make the letter how ever you want😂👌🏼))
He looked around for any sign of anyone who could have done it. Then I saw Hobi come down the hall with a big teddy bear. My eyes widened. Yoongi smiled at Hobi and hugged Hobi and kissed his cheek. My heart literally broke into so many pieces.. Hobi eyes widened and he smiled happily and they let their lips touch together. They walked away from the locker holding hands. I looked down. 'I guess I tried..' I thought.

Hobis Pov
I know exactly who did that set up..Jimin.. I feel so bad cause Yoongi thinks I did all of it.. Yoongi and I walked to our science class and sat down beside each other. At least I won. I smirked to myself and Yoongi looked at him "You okay Hobi?" Yoongi giggled softly. I nodded "of course" I smiled and pecked his cheek gently. Yoongi blushed and we got to work.

Lunch/Jin's Pov

It's lunch rn and Jimin is no where to be seen. I heard he went home at lunch or something..I hope he's okay..he must've heard about Yoongi and Hobi. I let a sigh out and Joonie looked at me and squeezed my hand gently and whispered in my ear "you okay Princess..?" I nodded and sighed softly "I'm worried about Jimin.." I whispered back.

I looked at Hobi and Yoongi who were cutely feeding each other. I rolled my eyes "Were going after school to check up on him" I told Joonie. He nods and looked at Tae and Jungkook "he'll ask them to come as well" He said softly. I nod at him and smiled and pecked his cheek gently. He smiled back and the bell rang.

We got up and walked to Tae and Kookie and talked to them about our plan and they agreed to come with us to check on Jimin. "I hope chim chim is okay.." Kookie pouted softly in worry. I cracked a smile "me too Kookie" I ruffled his hair and we went our own ways to class.

After school

Joonie, Tae, Kookie and I left school and hopped into Joonie's Car and drove over to Jiminies house and got out of the car. We walked to the front door slowly and then knocked gently and waited. We tried again when he didn't answer the front door and soon just walked in and looked around "Jimin" Joonie called and we started to search the house. We made our way upstairs and walked to his room and opened the door to see Chim Chim on the bed crying into a pillow.

I ran to him and hugged him. He looked up at me with big red puffy eyes, he looked like he'd been crying for hours.. "oh Chim Chim.." I whispered. He sniffles and buried his face into my shoulder and cried more. "Damn Hoseok! He took all credit for everything I did for Yoongi!" He yelled "what do you mean? I thought Hobi did all the rose petals and decorations And gifts?" I said confused "no I did all that!

All that piece of shit did was buy a dumb bear! I could buy him 3 big bears for crying out loud!" He cried more and I rubbed his back gently "we need to tell them then" Tae said "No..yoongi is happy and I don't want to make him sad.." I sniffles and looked down. I looked at Joonie with pity and mouthed out 'he cares so much about him..' Joonie nods and walked to us and ruffled Jiminies head "and he'll be more happy when he finds out what you've done for him" Joonie smiled "but what if Hobi hates me.." He whispered "He won't, he would have no right to hate you cause he hurt you so much" Kookie said and smiled. Chim Chim looked up at all of us and smiled abit "thanks guys but I'll just let them play it out."

He shrugged and wiped his eyes clean. I nod and smile and kiss his head "do what you think is best Chiminie" I giggled. He nods and stood up and hugged us all "I love you guys" he smiled big "we love you toooooo!!!" Tae said happily.
__________________________
Ooooof such a long overdue chapter!!!! Thanks for keeping up with my shit guys!! Til the next chapter goodbyeeeee