Chapter 6 (Namjin Date)

Heyyy so I thought hey why not show you what went down at the Namjin Date😏 yes I repeat yes there will be smut🤤🤤🤤🤤 1. Brace yourself for the feels 2. Don't read if you don't like this kind of stuff but I will put a warning before I start the smut so you don't have to read the smut except the date it's self☺️
___________________________
Jins Pov
I was getting ready for Namjoon and I's date. I was really nervous as Namjoon has been my crush for over 3 years, and him and I have been friends ever since he was born since I'm older than him by 2 months

((quick note: I made everyone the same age but I switch years to months It's confusing but just make them all the same age but with same birthdays and keeping the age thing with [oldest to youngest] Jin Suga Jhope Rm Jimin V Jungkook 👌🏼just go with it😂😂))

My parents and his parents were great friends so they found it natural to pair us together and be friends and play cars and Mario together. We would hang everyday after school and play Mario kart the old version or we'd watch anime together.

I was gay by the age of 11. I knew I was. I didn't see any interest in girls and well..at a young age I seemingly grew boners when I saw Namjoon everyday that I had to say..take care of myself quick when he left everyday but sometimes he stayed the night so I had a hard time hiding it. It was tough and I still get it sometimes..I feel disgusted with myself when it happens..

I put an a big pink sweater and some black ripped jeans then put some sneakers on and left my house and walked to the movie theater and waited for Namjoon. He showed up about 5 minutes later and he smiled when he saw me. I blushed "hey.." I said shyly "Hey Jinnie.." he said and chuckled and hugged me. I blushed even more and I felt my boner grow alittle 'fuck..' I thought.

We pulled away and he took my hand "ready to go inside?" He smiled. I nodded fast and pulled my sweater down to hide my boner. We walked inside together and went to our movie. We watched the movie pitch perfect 3. We've seen everyone of the movies together so it was only natural to watch the last one together.

He held my hand threw the whole movie and when the movie ended we went for dinner at a semi-expensive restaurant. "Joonie..we don't need to go somewhere expensive.." I bite my lip "I want the best for you Jinnie.." he smiled and held my chin gently and kissed my lips. I blushed and kissed back and melted into the kiss. You'd think I'm more dominant cause I'm older but I'm 1.shorter than him 2.shyer than him 3. I don't like being dominant.

We parted the kiss and walked inside the restaurant. We sat at a table and looked around. Not much people were here thank god.. we ordered our food and I got a pasta and he got a steak. We ate our food and my boner has not gone down since earlier. It's been driving me crazy.. I look up at Namjoon and he was eyeing me with a small smirk. "W-what.." I blushed and I felt a brush on my thigh. I looked down. It was his foot.

He pushed his foot against my boner and I let a small moan slip out. "Joonie.." I whimpered and looked at him. He had full lust in his eyes and I bite my lip and he paid for the food as we were finish by now. We got up and he took my hand and walked outside with me. "Joonie..my..my thing..it.." he quieted me by kissing me. The kiss started to get steamy and frustrating as

I felt him grow a boner as well and it brushed again my thigh. "Come on.." he whispered and led me to his car and we both got in the car. My hair was sorta messy by now and well..I was super horny by now.. we drove to his place.

(( ⚠️ Heres the warning! ⚠️
Don't read any further if youdon't like this kind of material! This is pure sex in details and children under 14 should not read this I say 14 cause I'm 15 soooo yeah! Have fun if your still reading!))

We got out of the car and he took my hand carefully and unlocked the front door then he pushed me against the door and kissed me passionately and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso and he opened the door and carried me inside and then took me upstairs after closing the door.

He laid me gently on the bed and kissed my neck as he slide his hands up my sweater and touched my nipples. He grabbed the piercings on my nipples. Yes I got my nipples pierced. Worst but also best idea I've had in my life. I moaned softly at his touch and whimpered as he slide my sweater off my body.

He traced kisses down my body and my body shivered at the wet kisses. "Joonie.." I whispered. He looked up at me "Call me..Daddy.." he smirked and I blushed "Daddy.. I want you.." I whispered and bite my lip and he smirked even more and slide his shirt off and then started to unbuckle his pants but I stopped him and did it for him and slide his pants off his legs and groped his hard member threw his boxers.

He felt so huge..I wonder what it looks like. I smirked to myself and slide his boxers down. 'Shit..' I thought "your so huge.." I whispered and rubbed his member and his bite his lip and groaned. I kitten licked it and giggled as I looked up at him. He pouted and ran his hand threw my hair "fuck babyboy.." he whispered as I sucked on his member fully. I bounced my head up and down on his long length and felt it poke at my throat.

I deep throated it and he gripped my hair which made me stop and he thrusted his hips back and forth and fucked my mouth. He groaned "Yes..your mouth is so warm and tight.." he panted and kept thrusting. I felt him build up and could sense he was about to cum. He groaned and hung his head back "I'm gonna cum.." he said and climaxed in my mouth. I swallowed it all and looked up at him "mmm..yummy.." I giggled.

He smiled softly and kissed my forehead "are you a virgin" he asked me. I nodded shyly and smiled "I'm glad we're each other's first then" he lifted me on his lap and started to unbuckle my belt and I stood up and slipped my panted off for him then my boxers. "Mmm Baby, your big too" he smirked. I blushed and he grabbed the lube from his bedside table.

"Hands and knees Baby" he said and I did what he said. I got on my hands and knees and he smirked and squirted some lube on his hand then stucked a finger into my butt. I bite my lip and gripped the sheets. He added a finger after awhile. I moaned quietly and whimpered at times. "Another Daddy" I begged. He smirked and added another digit and thrusted them deep "such big and long fingers Daddy.." I moaned out and after a while he stopped and took his fingers out.

He got on his knees and aimed himself at my entrance "it's okay baby.." he whispered and put my on my back and looked down at me with a smile and kissed my lips and slowly pushed in. I gripped his back and dug my nails into his back in pain. He pulled from the kiss and I squealed in pain "Daddy it hurts.." I whimpere "just wait abit okay baby" he kissed my cheeks that had small tears on them and felt alittle better and held him close

"you can move daddy" I whispered and he started to thrust. I moaned softly and buried my face into his neck. He spread my legs wide so he could go deeper and fastened his speed. I moaned loudly and scratched his back "Fuck Daddy your so fucking big" I screamed out in pleasure and he went harder and I tightened my legs around his waist and moaned louder and hung my head back "I'm gonna!" I screamed and came in pleasure "f-fuck babe!" He groaned and moaned as I tightened on his member and he came inside me.

We both panted as he slowed down to a stop and pulled out and laid beside me in exhaustion. He pulled me close to him and I buried my face in his chest "that was amazing Joonie" I whispered and he kissed my forehead, "it really was" he smiled softly and we both dozed into a slumber.
___________________________
Oooof that was a long one😂 and had to write it in school damn..hope you guys like the date☺️til the next chapter bye bye!!