Chapter 9

Soooooo I hope I'm getting better at writing😭 I feel like I'm horrible!!!! This chapter is gonna have hopefully a lot of action and drama😝 Enjoy!
___________________________
Jimins Pov
Seeing Hobi and Yoongi happy 24/7 is eating me alive..I feel betrayed to the max. Hobi and I used to be best friends..we've known each other since grade 4.

Flashback
"Class please welcome our new student Jung Hoseok" the teacher said as a small little boy with brown hair shyly walked in front of the black board. "Hi! I'm Jung Hoseok from Gwangju moved to Busan 3 months ago! Hope we get along" he bowed and looked up with a soft bright smile. Taehyung, and Kookie were in that class also, and by that second we all became the best of friends. Kookie lived in Busan before and Taehyung lived there with his parents still but he ran away later on and lived with me. We still don't know the reason why he ran away. Me and Hobi would push each other on the swing sets, eat cupcakes together and have Pokémon battles and trades on the side of the playground. When ever one of us got picked on from the 5th graders we'd stand up for one another everytime, we cared about each other so much..we then met Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin when we got into grade 6. They seemed to all be best friends and I fell in love with Yoongi when I first saw him. It's like fireworks were set off in my eyes and heart..that's when Hobi slowly fell distant from me. By grade 8 we all moved to Seoul and It slowly felt like he hated me now.
End of flashback

Now I see why Hobi hates me..He loved and still loves Yoongi. Tears slowly dripped down my face. "I shouldn't let him get away with this still" I whispered as I stood in the school changing room "Hobi wouldn't never be able to care and treat Yoongi the way I could.

Besides I know Yoongi better than anyone and I know that he likes being the one putting it in not getting it put in him, and Hobi never likes getting it in him. They are bound to get into a disagreement about their sexual desires. This relationship needs. to. end.

The next day/Yoongis Pov

I was sitting in gym class with the boys and sitting on the floor beside Hobi holding his hand. He looked at me and touched the necklace around my neck. "I'm glad you like the necklace" he said softly "it's the most amazing gift I've gotten from someone. I'll never take it off" I giggled and he leaned in and pecked my nose softly. I smiled big and the doors opened.

Jimin walked in with a red angry face "Hoseok!" He yelled and stomped over to us. I stopped fast "J-Jimin no more fighting, the war is fucking over. You didn't do anything to get my attention or even show that you liked me that much." I said softly. "That's where your wrong Yoongi! I did all that shit! Every little thing! The roses were mine! The necklace was mine! The everything!!!!" He screamed "all that horse face did was give you a dumb stuffy!"

He panted angrily. "I'm the one who's loved you for over 6 years! He started liking you in grade 8! When you were feel more confident with him and not me! I was the first person of the group aside from Jinnie and Namjoon who you opened up to! I worked hard to gain your trust and make you feel welcome to our group!" He took my hands "Hobi is a dominant just like you.."

He frowned his eyebrows. "Yoongi your my everything..I need you.." He whimpered and slowly started to cry "I want my Oppa.." Jimin sniffled and looked up at me shyly.

Hobi watched and looked down "Yoongi it's true..I'm sorry.." he sighed "I was jealous..in truth..I was lonely..I wanted somebody to pay attention to me..with Kookie and Taehyung obviously clicking hardcore and Jinnie and Namjoon having some wierd desire for every other but to pussy to do anything about it, I felt hurt that I was alone without anybody to love or to love me..I'm sorry.."

He looked down in shame and I smiled abit "I'm glad you finally told me the truth..to be honest I knew it was all Jimin..I saw him in the bushes that day and I was just waiting for him but you came along and well I was hurt..I felt like Jimin had changed his mind at the last minute and didn't want to confront me and didn't want me no more.." I shrugged and patted Hobis head "please don't hate Jimin anymore, you will find the right one, I promise."

I smiled softly and looked at Jimin "and as for you, come here babyboy" I opened my arms. Jimin smiled and walked to me shyly and hugged me tightly and cried into my chest "I love you Yoongi" he cried louder. I rubbed his back gently "I Love you too" I held him close. The boys looked at us and smiled softly and Hobi nods and smiled big. 'I'm glad it has all worked out for the best' I thought to myself.

Kookies Pov
I'm glad Jimin finally broke, now he's got the love of his life and Hobi can start his journey to finding his correct lover. I was walked home with Taehyung and he kissed my head. "I'll text you Kookie" he said and smiled softly. I nodded "bye Taetae" I giggled and walked to my front door and walked in.

As I walked in I was greeted with a sharp hit to my jaw. I groaned and held my jaw in pain. I looked up and saw my dad. My eyes weld up with tears "your back.." I whispered and he kicked me in the guy "you bet your ass I'm home. Where all the fucking food! Did you eat it all! You filthy pig! You better not have had sex in this fucking house!" He punched me in the face again and I whimpered again. "Dad stop.." I whispered and I heard the front door open.

I looked up and saw an angry Taehyung. "Tae..go don't come here.." I whimpered as tears fell down my face.

Taehyung ignored me and grabbed a glass beer bottle and broke it in half and charged at my dad and pushed him against the wall and stabbed him in the gut with the glass bottle. I gasped and screamed "Taehyung No!" I cried and watched. Taehyung slowly backed away as my father slide down the wall with a pale lifeless face. My dads eyes stared at me with full of regret and guilt.

I crawled to him and cried as I held his face "dad..no.." I cried softly. Taehyung pulled me away and looked at me with shocked and panicked eyes "it was for the best Kookie..I-I'm sorry.." he whispered In guilt. "I-it's Okay..you saved my life.. I hugged him and sniffles softly.

"I-I love you Kookie so much.." he whispered "I love you too TaeTae" I snuggled and buried my face in his chest.
___________________________
Welp! That shit is finally over😂😂but more chapters to comeeeeeee