Marrying My Destiny

Dedicated to @aLexisse_rOse

T E A S E R:

Beautiful, free spirited and eighteen, that's Destiny Noblejas.

She is the baby in her family with a strict and overprotective parents who wanted to manipulate her, pero dahil sa likas na sungayan at maldita ay hindi magawa ng mga ito ang gustong pagpapatakbo sa buhay nya.

Pero iyon ang akala nya... because one night her parents drop a bombshell on her-- she is getting married. Sa isang iglap ay hindi nya na hawak ang buhay nya! At ang mas matindi pa dun... her chosen husband promised to make the rest of her life a living hell.

Papayag ba naman sya o makikipagtagisan sya ng ere at angas dito?

*****

"What did you just call me?" Maangas nyang tanong.

"Pansy sleaze! And by the way, what the heck is your problem with me? What did I ever do to you?!" Maangas din na sagot ko.

"What did you ever do to me?! Ikaw lang naman ang dahilan kung bakit ako nandito ngayon and being forced into a pesty arranged marriage to some stupid, spoiled, little bitch a.k.a. YOU!"

Kumulo ang dugo ko sa sinabi ni Liam. Calling me a 'bitch' is one thing, pero ang insultuhin ang IQ ko at akusahan akong spoiled all in one sentence was a whole different thing. How dare this pansy sleaze!

*****

Will love pave its way to their hearts or will hatred prevail till the day of their wedding?

-- Credits to @kinkhin for the wonderful book cover --