Chapter 11

Third Person's P.O.V.

The gang watched in horror as a man is about to pour acid on an unsuspecting Kyoko and Haru. They desperately want to help them but what they are seeing is currently projected on a screen. Their enemy called Birds started to giggle maliciously at their faces filled with fear.

"I'm waiting, Vongola Decimo. If not, I can't assure that the girl will be alive. Now please stab yourself with that knife."

Tsuna is in a serious predicament. If he doesn't obey, Kyoko and Haru will die. But if he complies, he'll sustain an injury.

'Who cares?! As long as Kyoko-chan and the others are safe!'

"Understood. I'll stab myself."

He said with firm resolution as he gripped the knife tighter. Gokudera and Yamamoto started to protest.

"But Juudaime-"

"Tsuna, you can't-"

"Its fine, Gokudera-kun."

"Don't worry, Tsuna. I'll call an ambulance."

Bianchi said for insurance. But truthfully, Tsuna is really scared. A few days ago he was just a normal school boy with disappointing traits but now he's about to stab himself because of an assassin.

Just as he was about to do the deed, a loud crash came from the screen.

"The amazing Doctor Shamal is here to save the day so do not worry, my little kittens~"

"Who the hell are you calling your little kittens, you damn pedophile!"

"Ow!"

"Gyahahaha, bow down to Ore-sama!"

"Hurting girls no good."

It seems that Shamal, Naruko, Lambo and Ipin just came in time to knock out the assassins. Everyone breathed out a sigh of relief and Bianchi took this chance to knock out Birds.

"Thank god they were there."

The brunette said, his heart calming down. He then nodded to the others with a determined glint in his eyes and raced down the corridors.

'Just wait Fuuta! Were coming to save you!'

*timeskip*

Uzumaki Naruko's P.O.V.

'Ugh where the hell is Kyo-kun?'

Reborn predicted that Kyo-kun will charge in alone and will be defeated, which became true, so he gave me the mission to rescue him. But with all these rubble, its becoming hard to find him. Though I must say I'm quite impressed at the damage they created.

After I finished dealing with the assassins sent for Kyoko and Haru, and punishing the pedo doctor for calling highschool girls his kittens, I immediately ran straight to Kokuyo land to save a certain skylark.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a bird singing.

"Hibari~ Hibari~"

I stared at the cute yellow, little bird who was repeating Kyo-kun's name while fluttering around. How adorable~

"Do you know where Hibari is?"

It seems that it can understand my words and flew somewhere and I unhesitatingly followed. I soon found Kyo-kun all battered and bruised up. I rushed towards him.

"Kyo-kun! You damn reckless idiot!"

He gave me an unimpressed glance, not liking my insults but I hardly care about that right now. He needs medical attention ASAP.

"Must be fun being beated for the first time huh?"

"Hn. Don't test me Naru-chan."

I just sighed and slung his one of his arms to my shoulders and started to drag him. And let me say, he is not light.

"Come on. Let's go to where Tsuna and the others are right now."

*Timeskip*

I watched with sympathy as the Vindice, the infamous mafia police, dragged the mastermind Rokudo Mukuro along with his companions Chikusa Ken and. Because of a certain famiglia, they were tortured and experimented on, turning them into 'monsters'.

They loathed themselves but lived for the sake of destroying the mafia. But deep deep down they still hated themselves and lamented why are they still alive.

Just like me when I found out I was a jinchuuriki. I desperately want to help but if I do my existence will get found out by the Vindice. If they see me as a potential threat then I could kiss my normal life goodbye.

While I was thinking, me and Mukuro's eye met and we seem to talk with each other without saying anything.

'Sorry but I can't help you out of here.'

'Uzumaki Naruko huh? Why do you want to help me anyway?'

'You should know that. You have the same eyes as me in the past. Someone who lost all hope but still continued to live for the sake of someone or something.'

'....oya oya I didn't expect you to be that sharp. I wonder what happened to you that made you lost hope.'

'That's confidential.....goodbye pineapple bastard.'

'Shut up and goodbye too whiskers.'

Our mental conversation ended as the portal closed and silence remained in the room before it was broken by Reborn.

"Let's go home and treat your wounds kids."

And the case of Kokuyo Land finally closed.

While the others are in the hospital, me and Kyoya are walking towards my house because a certain someone refused to be hospitalized along with herbivores. So yeah the sadistic spartan asked me to take care of him.

"Why are you so stubborn?"

"Hn."

"Then just get a private room if you refuse to be stuck with herbivores in a room."

"Hn."

"Hah? It costs money? So petty."

The talk ended there but Kyo-kun started another one.

"Do you like that pineapple mist bastard?"

"??? I don't know why your asking but yes I do like him."

"!!! Hn."

A black aura suddenly intensified Kyoya and he seem like he would now go to Vindicare and beat up Mukuro.

"What are you getting angry for?! I like him as a friend!"

"Why are you befriending him anyway?"

"Well, that's a secret. Why are you jealous?"

"..."

Unknown to Naruko, Kyoya was incredibly jealous when he saw her and that pineapple staring at each other.