Chapter 10

Uzumaki Naruko's P.O.V.

These past dew days have really been hectic for Tsuna. Meeting an assassin lady(which happens to be Gokudera's sister) with wicked poison cooking skills and there's also another kid who  can become a ticking bomb then fighting your senpai who yells "EXTREME!!!" way too much in a boxing match then meeting a little kid that can rank anything, no ounce of his past normal life can be seen in it.

Well, he got over it thanks to his determination and kindness.... and some help from a certain sadistic baby who is acting as his tutor. If you count having grenades blown in your face if you get a wrong answer and having to dodge real bullets fired in your way a way of tutoring. Anyway me and Tsuna secretly gave him the title of sadistic spartan but we speculated he knows because of his mindreading skill.

"Your thinking something rude about me aren't you?"

Speaking of the devil, the rumored esper jumps on to my head. By the way I'm currently heading home after sparring with Kyo-kun. So yeah, my body is aching like hell.

"I'm not thinking anything like your a sadist you know."

"You cheeky brat."

I chuckled as I felt little hands pulling my hair. Me and him may not started out great but we reconciled these past few days that I could trust my back to him.

"What do you want anyway?"

"I'm here to inform you about the kidnapping of Fuuta de la Stella."

I clenched my fist at that. Who the hell are the bastards who kidnapped him?

"After Fuuta was kidnapped, the attacks on Namimori students began."

"So there is a connection."

"That's right. And their aiming at the strongest students which means you are in danger."

"Don't worry I can handle them."

"But do you think the others can handle it?"

I froze for moment before continuing my walk. I may be strong but the others... I don't think they are ready.

"They aren't ready for this but they need to do this."

"Heh, your right. Dame-Tsuna is even more determined."

"Of course! This is Tsuna were talking about dattebayo."

"The battle is in Kokuyo Land."

We finally reached my house. I sat on the sofa while he jumped on the coffee table.

"I'll ask one thing. Don't interfere with the battle. I appreciate your concern to Dame-Tsuna but I'm training him to be the next Vongola boss. I need him to be independent."

I pouted at that but agreed. Reborn won't take a no anyway.

"I'll give you a mission."

My ears perked up at the word 'mission'. Is it finally here?!

"We speculate that the mastermind will target Kyoko and Haru so I need you to protect them along with Shamal, Ipin and Lambo."

I frowned at the name of the perverted doctor. Shamal, an assassin who uses mosquitoes to cure or give an illness. He's handsome but he's such a pervert he can be called a comrade of Kakashi-sensei and Pervy Sage.

"Is that all?"

"There's another one. We have also predicted that Hibari will charge in alone but he'll be defeated. I need you to rescue him."

"Kyo-kun will be defeated?"

He smirked knowingly at the nickname.

"Hibari maybe a skilled fighter but his opponent is using flames skillfully. Who knows what will happen?"

"I can't disagree with that."

"Just be ready for tomorrow. I would like to see your form in real action."

"Hehehe be prepared to be shocked and amazed dattebayo."

And just like that a peaceful day ended. But tomorrow we shall find out who is the mastermind covered in mist.