Chapter 5

Naruko Uzumaki's P.O.V.

I was walking to school when I saw Tsuna(who is miraculously not late) talking to a baby. Wearing a hitman suit and a fedora with a lizard on it. And on top of the wall.

I just sighed on the absurd situation in front of my eyes and pushed all of it on the back my head. I've already seen impossible things.

"Ohayou Tsuna-kun!" I called out to him while still eyeing the baby. He might look harmless outside but he has this dangerous vibe which will make you think his a professional killer.

'Looks like I got to tone down my strength if I don't want him finding about my abilities.'

"Ohayou Naru-nee!" Tsuna greeted me back. The baby also eyed me for a moment but his expression did not even change one bit.

"Tsuna who's this baby?"

"My name is Reborn. The no. 1 hitman tasked to make Tsuna the 10th Vongola Boss." The baby, Reborn, butted in and introduced himself. What a weird name. His parents must be cruel to name him that.

"Oh, nice to meet you Reborn. The name's Uzumaki Naruko, dattebayo! Can you show me your shooting tricks?"

"She believed it?!" Tsuna exclaimed. Gomene Tsuna, I'm quite used to ridiculous situations.

"Okay." Reborn said to me.

"He agreed?!" Tsuna exclaimed once again.

"Ohayou Tsuna-kun, Naruko-chan."

Just then, the school's idol Sasagawa Kyoko rounded around the corner. Tsuna blushed crazily at the sight of his long time crush.

"O-Ohayou Kyoko-chan."

"Ohayou Kyoko-chan~"

"Oh my~ what a cute baby." Kyoko said while pinching Reborn's cheeks. I swear I saw his eyes flash with irritation for a second before going back to his usual expression.

"What's your name?" Kyoko asked.

"The name is Reborn. I'm the no.1 hitman."

"Is that so?"

"She believed it too?!" Tsuna exclaimed for the third time.

"Well, I'm off to school everyone." Kyoko said after petting Reborn's head, much to the latter's ire.

"You like her don't you?" Reborn asked Tsuna after Kyoko left. Tsuna immediately turned bright red.

"N-N-No! I don't like her!"

"Really?" Me and Reborn deadpanned which made Tsuna surrender.

"Its true that I like Kyoko-chan because she's really pretty and nice. But she's the school idol so a lame guy like me would be impossible for her." Tsuna confessed with a gloomy aura surrounding him.

"Tsuna-kun! Don't be down! Your not a lame guy at all." I said trying to cheer him up which isn't working at all. What should I do?!

"Then why don't you confess to her with your dying will?" Reborn said, suddenly aiming a gun at Tsuna's head. I didn't try to stop it because my instincts told me its not dangerous.

"W-Wait Reb-" Tsuna tried to stop the baby hitman but he was too late and got shot and toppled on the ground.

"Reborn! Why did you shoot Tsuna?! Look he isn't moving!" I said in fake panic so I won't arouse suspicions.

"Just wait."

Just then, Tsuna suddenly sprang up while discarding all of his clothes until his boxers only remained and an orange flame burning brightly on his forehead.

"REBORN!!! I WILL CONFESS TO KYOKO-CHAN WITH MY DYING WILL!!!" Tsuna screamed, his eyes a burning orange and ran off to school like a madman. And my reaction was...

"WTF?" I said in shock as I watched Tsuna ran to school in an impossible speed for him while only wearing his BOXERS. I repeat. ONLY ON HIS GODDAMN POLKA DOT BOXERS. Okay that second sentence wasn't necessary. I turned to the damn hitman hoping for an answer. Reborn just looked at me with an amused look.

"What the hell was that Reborn?"

"I'll answer your questions later but first let's follow him." I nodded and jumped on the rooftops and increased my speed. The baby seemed surprised but didn't let it show on his face. You ask why I could tell? Because due to my heightened senses, I could somehow feel someone's emotion.

Back to the present, I finally arrived at school but kept myself hidden in the trees. I almost fangirled when I saw Tsuna confess to Kyoko but got angry when I saw that arrogant jerk punch Tsuna in the face and challenged him to a kendo match with Kyoko as the prize. What nerve?! Punching Tsuna in the face and making Kyoko a human prize. I'll teach you your place, asshole.

"Hey Reborn, who is that little shit?" I asked the hitman in my shoulder while leaking some bloodlust to show him my seriousness. Reborn was again surprised at my demeanor but still answered my question.

"That person is called Kensuke Mochida, the Namimori Kendo Club's Captain."

'I see. Just you wait, Kensuke Mochida. I'll beat you up for punching  Tsuna's cute face. After that, were going to talk about women rights and if you still don't change your attitude, I'll properly turn you into a splendid woman.'

Back down there, the person in question was shivering because of the intense glare directed at him.

Hibari-san soon came and dispersed the crowd with his infamous glare and catchphrase which got all the students running for their lives. But the damn skylark stopped Tsuna from leaving because of his attire and is about to bite him to death. Looks like that's my cue to show myself.

"Stop that Hibari-san. Its not Tsuna's fault okay?" I said as I jumped down between them. Tsuna looked at shocked at my sudden appearance while the skylark raised his guard.

"No one can order me, herbivore. I'll bite you to death." Hibari-san said about to charge in. This little shit, why won't he listen? I'll properly put you in place too.

"Hibari-san~ Can't you hear what I just said. Its not Tsuna's fault okay?~" I said while showing him an animalistic grin with some bloodlust.

'Really first that asshole angering me then next is this goddamn Sasuke-wannabe.'

Reborn looked surprised while Hibari was staring at me with shock and fear before neutralising his face and turned away quickly with a 'Hn'. Tsk. Rude bastard.

I quickly wore a grin on my face and gave Tsuna his clothes.

"Here you go Tsuna."

"Thanks Naru-nee." Tsuna said while flashing me a thankful smile. Thank goodness he didn't notice my bloodlust. I hate to admit it but I'm afraid I will be abandoned by Tsuna. I saw him dash to his classroom in panic until his back disappeared from my sight.

"What do you want, hitman?" I questioned Reborn in a cold voice.

"That's simple. Who are you, Uzumaki Naruto?" Reborn also asked in a cold voice.

"Me? I'm just a normal school student, dattebayo~" While flashing him my signature grin only without warmth.

'You better watch out Reborn. If you hurt Tsuna just like everybody in this damn school, I won't forgive you. That's right.' I thought with determined eyes as I walked to my class.

'I won't forgive anyone who harms my family.' With the picture of Tsuna and Maman in my mind, my eyes flashed red for the briefest second.