Chapter 3

Uzumaki Naruko's P.O.V.

Ohayou~ Minna-san! This is Uzumaki Naruko reporting!

Right now I am 13 yrs. old which means we have a 6 years timeskip. Sorry but I won't be narrating my experience in growing up in Tokyo City.

Especially with those embarassing situations due to my lack of knowledge. Those are my black history. Ughhh.

Back to the present, I am now on a taxi going to a peaceful town called Namimori. Why, you ask? Its because life at the city is so stressful. Especially with those creeps and perverts around. And I can't get used to the blaring noise of the city with my sensitive ears and I also can't jump around because of the god damn cameras. I wish to live a normal peaceful life so here I am, moving to another town with all of my luggage which is not really much.

I was staring at the passing scenery when I finally saw the entrance. Finally.

I thanked the taxi driver and paid him while he was staring at me with a blush. Oh well, at least he didn't do anything indecent.

I just stood there looking at the streets with only my backpack and suitcase. I lived in an apartment alone so I don't have many things. And I noticed one thing that made me groan internally.

People were staring at me again. Especially guys. And I already heard whispers around.

"Who is she?"

"Are those whiskers on her cheeks real?"

"Woah guys! She's really cute!"

"Blond hair and blue eyes. Is she a foreigner?"

Noooooooo!

This again!

Feeling irritated, I walked away from that spot and proceeded to search for my new house, yes a two-story house, and settle in. But regretfully I'm new here so I'm lost.

Let's just ask the nearest guy.

"Excuse me, can I ask you something?"

"Hieee!" The boy squeaked in a girlish manner. He has gravity defying brown hair( which painfully reminds me of Kakashi-sensei) and brown doe eyes. He looked at me in a scared and embarassed manner probably to his earlier girlish scream. But why is he scared of me? Do I have an evil grin on my face or he just has a weak character?

"I'm sorry for my disturbance but can you bring me to this address." I asked in a polite tone. I must give a good first impression on the first person I talked with in this town. He read the paper containing my address that I gave to him and widened his eyes in surprise.

"H-Huh? This address is just beside our house."

"Really? Then can you take me there?"

"Okay Miss. . ."

"Don't call me Miss. My name is Uzumaki Naruko, 13 years old dattebayo! And you are?" I asked while extending my hand for a handshake. He looks surprised at my action for some reason.

"O-Oh. My name's Sawada Tsunayoshi. I'm currently 13 years old. Nice to meet you Uzumaki-san." He introduced himself while shaking my hand.

Sawada Tsunayoshi. He looks weak-hearted and shy but he's really nice and talks with no ulterior motives . I'm lucky to meet a rare person today.

"Lead the way, Sawada-san. Oh right! Since your really nice to me just call me Naruko-nee." Oya oya, he's surprised again. Like his surprised that someone is talking to him nicely. Perhaps. . . is he being bullied? I narrowed my eyes in my mind but still continued to smile outside while were walking to my new home.

"I-Is it fine?" Jeez this kid stutters too much.

"Its fine, dattebayo!" Kyaa~ your so cute Tsunayoshi with those hopeful and happy doe eyes of yours.

"T-Then N-Naru-nee. And please call me Tsuna."

"Okay Tsuna. And I really like my nickname by the way. Hehe." I said to him with a genuine happy smile. This boy is something. We haven't even interacted for an hour but I can distinctly feel a nice aura around him. That kind that makes me warm. Maybe he can be my family.

But something is still bothering me.

Tsuna looks like he doesn't receive much affection from the others. I'm pretty sure he is being bullied.

'Who the hell dares bully Tsuna?! I'll send them to hell!' Chibi me screamed in my head. God damn bullies. When we meet, I'll give you a slow painful death.

I snapped out of my hidden anger when I noticed we are finally slowing down in front of a cream-colored house with an orange roof. Nice~. There is also a house next to mine with a plate with 'Sawada family' engraved on their gate. So that is Tsuna's home, huh.

 So that is Tsuna's home, huh

(Naruko's new home)

"W-Well, were already here Naru-nee."

"Arigatou ne Tsuna-kun." I thanked him while opening the gate with the keys I recieved from the seller. I suddenly remembered Tsuna-kun's problems.

"Oh and Tsuna-kun." I called out to him.

"Hai?"

"Tell me if your being bullied or abused, okay? I know this is rude but please try to rely on me from now on." He was first surprised but I saw him tear up and furiously scrub his eyes.

"Hai Naru-nee! Thank you for your kindness."

"Don't worry. I'm your big sister after all, dattebayo!"

'No need to cry Tsuna-kun. I'll protect you from now on. Because I have decided. That I'm going to treat you like family.' I thought as I smiled at him warmly while watching him returning back to his house.