Surprise !

Hey EVERYONE go read the story The Journey Of Love And Hate by beyoncestan41981.. Its a new story but what is there is good and crazy .. I see big things happening in this story so go support the beyhive by reading the story. thank you guys now here is the update .. <33

 Beyonce P.O.V

My dad swung a punch but my mom ducked quick enough and he punched a huge hole in the wall.

Matthew:FUCK !

Mama Tina: Get THE FUCK OUT MY FACE MATTHEW AND DON'T THINK ABOUT SHOWING UP IN HUSTON.

Matthew: Its my house I will go were i please..

Beyonce:Don't worry mom I got you..

Matthew: Your broke Beyonce ...

Beyonce: No your broke now get out of my fucking site.

With that my dad left because he know that I am the reason he got money in his bank account .

Kelly: What the fuck is going on ? Bey what happened to you face ?

Beyonce: Matthew ..

Kelly: What the fuck he do ?

Beyonce: He got pissed because I left and he slapped me and tried to hit mom ..

Solange+Kelly: HE DID WHAT ?

Beyonce: Solange where you come from?

Solange: DONT WORRY ABOUT IT .. THAT BLACK CROSS EYED NIGGA AIN'T MY FATHER ..

Mama Tina: Solange watch your mouth ...

Solange : Mom I am sorry but he tried to put his hand on you .. and that's not going to fly pass me..

Kelly: I agree ..

Beyonce: Me too and he had no reason to slap me like that ..

Mama Tina: I understand you guys are upset but at the end he is your father ..

Beyonce: Well he is not the same "father" he use to be ..

Mama Tina: I know you guys ... but Beyonce they kicked those other girls out the group and you guys dont have to work until after your birthday so we can go to Houston .

Beyonce: But where are you we going to stay ? I don't want to be in a house with Matthew .

Mama Tina: Don't worry about it us you can go to a hotel.

Beyonce: You know what mama I have a house in Texas and you guys can stay there I will stay in a hotel okay ?

Mama Tina: I cant do that bey ..

Beyonce: Mom you took care of me all my life just do this one thing for you self ..

Mama Tina: Okay but I don't want you in a hotel...

Beyonce: I will get a hotel but probably stay at Lyndalls house ..

Mama Tina: Alright but please pr-

Beyonce: I will i will ..

Solange: Oh beyonce going to get her some ..

Kelly: Birthday se...

Mama Tina: cut it out you guys .. our flight leaves in a hour .

Beyonce: Alright I will meet you guys there my stuff is at another hotel .

Everyone: Alright .

I went to the hotel and just grabbed my bags because I didn't really use them . When I went downstairs I called Lyndall while I waited for a cab .