Chapter 7

Castor and Dylan bolted out of the office doors, searching for Dylan's parents. After running and laughing and turning sharp corners, they find Dylan's parents in the great hall, also known as that large room where angels eat on holidays to celebrate. Hand-in-hand, the lovers enter, slowly walking to them to see them eating in silence.

"M-mom, Dad? I have something important to say...." Dylan squeaks out.
"Oh what is it honey?" His mom asks, wiping her mouth with a napkin
"Yeah.....what is it?" His Dad asks skeptically looking at Castor
"I have a soulmate..." he admits
"Ah! Sweetie that's great! Who is the lucky girl?" Dylan's mom asks jumping up with excitement
"Uh, HIS name is Castor and he is right here." Dylan says with a half smile, tilting his head at Castor.
"I'm sorry, I'm a little confused". Dylan's father states standing up as well
"L-look Dad, we just talked to Heavenly Father about it and it's not sinful, it's fine. It's ok..." Dylan stutters inching closer to stand in front of Castor.
"But he works for the devil!" His father exclaims, gathering attention to them.

At this point Castors face was getting redder and redder the angrier he got. He didn't like the way Dylan's father was talking to him, and he was going to do something about it.

"Sir! He just wants you to accept that I am his soulmate. Even if I didn't love him we are destined. Like it or not I love your son and there is nothing you can do to keep us apart!" Castor yells back at Dylan's father, holding onto Dylan tightly.
"You trying to tell me down boy?" His father asks getting up in Castors face
"Howard! Stop it! You're making a scene..." Dylan's mother mutters to her husband
"you disgust me. How'd you get that scar huh? Kill innocent children? Try to assassinate Heavenly Father? You tainted beast!" Dylan's father says spitting in Castors face
"That's enough!" Dylan shouts pushing his father, grabbing Castor's hand, and dragging him out of the great hall.

Once out of the entire building, Dylan takes a break. The two boys sit down on a cloud. Dylan puts his head in his hands and starts muttering.

"I'm sorry..." Dylan whispers, voice cracked
"You did nothing wrong. He is just that type of angel. I don't blame him for not liking me. I would think oddly if I saw a white canvas and just a black dot. I would want to remove it, thinking it's a dirty smudge and it doesn't belong." Castor admits rubbing Dylan's back
"Don't say that about yourself. What happened, happened. Let's just hope that Matt has a better reaction..." Dylan says holding big of Castors hands.
"I love you....so much." Castor admits
"I love you two." Dylan says before Castor quickly leans in and kisses Dylan's soft, plump lips.
"Lets go to the gates, he should be doing his shift." Dylan says getting up after they break apart.

Castor follows and they saunter over to the gates, where there waiting is Matthew.
Dylan's breath quickens, grip on Castors hand tightening.

"Matt....." Dylan says expressionless
"Hmm?" Matt asks turning to the two
"I don't care what you have to say, just let me speak. Most angels have a soulmate. I have one. And my soulmate is Castor right here. Yes he is a man, but we spoke to Heavenly Father and it's not sinful, he actually encourages it. Yes he is a demon, but that doesn't mean he isn't kind, honest, and loving. All I ask is that you accept me. Because I bet you that Echo does." Dylan explains, holding Castors hand loosely, standing tall, white wings spread profoundly.
"I know. Echo spoke to me. If you told me I would've understood from the start. But I do now. I accept you. I may not enjoy the fact that he collects souls, but I enjoy that you're happy. Bros?" Matt asks sticking out his hand
"Bros." Dylan sad grabbing Matthew's hand and the two bro hugging.
They let go and Matt looks over to Castor, "hurt him, I hurt you. Got it?"
"Of course. If I hurt him, I'd hurt myself." Castor says shaking Matthews hand with a smile
"Yay! My favorite guys are getting along! I'm so happy!" Dylan bounces up and down.

Castor then kisses Dylan's cheek and Dylan stops jumping and blushes deep. Matthew and Castor then burst into laughter.

"Sh-shut up.." Dylan stutters looking down