Too good for me 11

Hi guys! :D  

I just wanted to thank you .. so much ! 

I'm sure if you have stories up that you know the accomplishment of getting one fan... it feels like ... I can't even describe it but, it's the best f-ing feeling ever! For those who don't post stories.. you should! Who cares what people think? If they don't like it... screw them ;) If your not the greatest writer ? So ! None of us are, and you only get better with practice. I don't believe in perfection .. at all.

But anyways .. here's what you've been asking for :) <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They we're friends again? No it couldn't be. Trevor experienced a tremendous amount of hate for Jake.. because of me. But since Trevor and I are in a fight, what does that make them..? 

They kept looking over at me. I rolled my eyes and looked away. 

"Is there a problem?" Hunter gave me a worried expression. 

I grabbed his hand so we started to walk. 

"There is a tiny problem, um see those two guys over there joking around?" I asked 

"Oh yeah the pretty boys." He said, monotoned. 

"Yeah well the blonde one, Jake, is my ex and he's a complete douche bag and the other one, Trevor, hated Jake until me and Trev got in a fight and he starts hanging with Jake again.. I think it's kind of revenge." I said quickly. 

"Wow. You actually dated Jake, the biggest dick in school?" He asked, shocked.  

" yep, it's not something i'm proud of but, it's true." I half-heartedly smiled. 

He put his arm around my shoulders. "Don't even worry about it shorty." He smiled 

I looked back at them and they looked shocked, probably because Hunters arm was around me. I gave them a satisfied smile and winked.  

I'm about to have alot of fun messing with them.  

The bell rang sentencing in to art. My favourite class. One that we could express ourselves. One that I didn't have with Trevor or Jake. One that I have with Hunter.

I walked in and went to my usually seat beside Hunter. The pretty red-head came and sat beside me. 

"Hi, I wanted to introduce myself yesterday but, I didn't, Im Camille, but, call me Cami." She smiled revealing perfect, white teeth.  

"I'm Angie" I smiled back.  

"Um.. you don't mind if I sit here, right?" she asked 

"No, not at all."  

"Class, we are having, 2 students who are just transferring to this class, they are regular students from here so i'm sure you'll recognize them" Ms. Chaffee said in her quiet, reserved voice. " Please welcome them!"  

The door bursted open and the two people I didn't want to see were the two people standing in the door way. JAke and Trevor. Great .. just great. They both smirked at me. I just pretended I didn't see them.  

Hunter looked at me, worried. I just shook my head.  

"Now class, I would like you the draw some sorta medafore of how you feel right now. Go!" She said 

I got up and walked across the room. I stopped in front of Jakes desk.  

"Hey babe." He said and winked. 

"Oh why hello asshole" I smiled. "I have one little question for ya'" 

"Yes, I will go out with you" He smiled.  

"Nice try, but that's not exactly it. I was just wondering.. why the hell your in this class?" I whisper-yelled.  

"I thought it would be a .... good experience." He smirked. 

I fake-laughed. "Cute, but, i'm not buying it." I whipped my hair then stomped back to my desk.  

I scribbled on my page. ONce the bell rang I flew out of the room. Cami and Hunter caught up with me.  

"WAIT!" Cami yelled but, I ignored her. Good impression, eh? 

Hunter grabbed my elbow, whipped me around, grasped my shoulders so I couldn't move and demanded to know what was wrong. 

"Those dirtbags transferred into my favourite class and their being douches and trying to get to me and they really are. I feel like I have noone and I know that's not true, I know I have you two but, I don't feel excepted." I rushed, blurriness filled my eyes and I realized I was about to cry. Ugh such a stupid cry baby. 

I was wrapped into a hug from Cami then, Hunter. I noticed Trev and Jake coming this way. 

I muttered 'shit' and turned and burried my face in my locker hoping to clean up.  

"Hey Angie!!" I heard Jakes regular voice. 

"What do you want?" I sighed in defeat. 

"Just leave the poor girl alone." Cami said defensivley.  

"Oh Shut up, Catherine, or whatever the hell your name is!" Jake hissed. 

I took a deep breath "Her names Camille. And for your information her opinion means alot and if you'd shut your mouth I could listen to it. You know Jake, I've had a hard life and your little player act isn't helping. Your making my life harder by the second, but, i'm going to tell you, my biggest mistake was thinking you were the good guy, that you were worth something but, honestly at one point you were worth something to me but you were never , EVER the good guy." 

Jake started laughing "Great story, but, it's worthless, it means nothing, like you" 

I froze and went cold. Hunter got right in his face once he said that. "Oh you like to disrespect girls, huh? Yeah that's not cool." Hunter held up his fist. I went in between them. I put my hands on both of their stomachs, Jakes abs were bursting out while Hunter's were just shyly there. No shame in that. 

I felt dizzy. I looked up at Hunter, then JAke and whispered "Please ... don't"  

Hunter stepped back but, Jake kept his guard up.  

Tears re-filled my eyes. I looked at Trevor "Is this what you wanted?"  

"Wh- huh - Angie -" He stumbled over the sentence. 

"Well congrATULATIONS! YOU GOT YOUR WISH" and with that I ran out of the building.