Too good for me 6

Hey guys. #1 thanks soooooo much!!!! Fans... everything. Just Thanks! #2 Ive finally hit 0ne thousand reads. THANKS A BUNCH!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I plopped on my bed, tears bursted. I hated crying. I think its the vulnerable state your in. People can take advantage of me in this state.  

It wasnt fair having to move somewhere, and then meet someone that is like the other half of you and it was the second day! Okay, enough with the crying! Your stronger then this! No, im not! Im a puzzle that doesnt fit together. Im losing myself in all this crap. That just made me cry harder. Why was I torn between a guy I barely know? The old me might of looked this guy up and down but, never fall for him. The old me would just think he was fine but, I wouldnt of let him get to me. The old me ... is gone. Im stuck with this lovey-dovey new me.. that I hated.  

There was a gentle knock on my door. I looked at it as it opened. It was Trevor (obviously). He stopped short once he looked at me. Theres a confidence booster.  

"Can I help you?" I said harshly. 

He just kept the same look and didnt say anything. Ughh I was so frustrated. 

"Is this what you wanted? To be here crying over you?" I asked. 

"Of course not! Look, Angie" He came beside me and put his arm around me. 

I wiggled and got up. "Please .... Don't" I whispered. 

"Sorry. Well, I came up here to tell me some of the guys from the football team are coming over." He said then glanced at me "Unless.. you dont want them to." 

"It's fine" I said, not that I wanted them to come over but, it'd distract Trevor from me. 

He nodded and headed out the door. 

I picked up 'Haunted' by P.C and Kristen Cast and dove into it. It was nice to read, to get away from your own life for a little bit and explore someone elses. My stomach growled. "You will not shut up today, will you?!" I growled back then felt stupid. 

I went down the spiral stairs into the kitchen. I looked in the fridge and just settled on a t.v. dinner. I popped it in the microwave and punched in four minutes, taking my anger out on the microwave.  

*Beep Beep Beep*  

I jumped having a mini spaz. I took it out, mixed it and put it on a plate. I went to the dining room and sat at the table. I felt eyes on me so I look over to see all the guys staring at me from the living room. 

I gave them a look and continued to eat. I looked over again to see them all looking at me and whispering. "Can I help you?" I said. 

Nothing. Just stares and the ocaisonal whisper. 

"Give me a break! Im trying to eat!" I said fighting to swallow a huge bite. 

"Awe, Is someone on their period?" A boy said that happened to be very attractive with his sandy blond hair. 

Oh no he did not! I met his eyes and gave him daggers, his return was a seductive smile. I squinted my eyes and got up. He wasnt getting away with this. I got close to him and then Trevor came in between me and him. 

"Now lets not do anything stupid" Trevor said. 

"Trevor.... move." I said my eyes still locked on this guy. 

A smile threatened to reveal itself when Trevor moved showing that I had power. The guy was waiting right there. I couldnt keep it in anymore.. a smile bursted out and so did a giggle. I ran at him but he moved. " I will get you." I said smiling.