Too good for me 5

My lips stopped working. The passion just stopped. This was my b-brother I was kissing. Okay, so, it was no relation but, I felt like there was.  

I pulled away hoping this was just a dream, but, I knew it wasnt. When I almost broke free he pulled me back.  

"mmmmmm!" I tried to say stop. 

He pulled me back and looked at me "Whats wrong?" 

I looked down and replied "This is wrong. We can't do this. Your my brother."  

"But, were not really related." He frowned. 

"Does it matter? I cant kiss someone that is part of my new family." I said, swallowing my fears. And then I got up and left. 

I lay down on my bed hoping to just sleep, but, I couldnt. Why did I want to kiss him? Thats kind of gross. But, he was fine. But, I dont want to be that redneck that knocks up their brother. Okay, that only happens in 'Jerry Springer' but, still. Part of me stayed with him. I wasnt like me right now. This kind of stuff, I'd usually brush off my shoulder like it was dust, but, it felt like an eight-hundred pound weight on my shoulder. 

*********** 

I woke up in the morning by an alarm. I blinked my eyes open and closed them immediately when I saw light. I groaned, it was 7:30 am. And it was a weekend! Must of been one of their crazy rules. My stomach growled loudly, reminding me that it needed to be fed.  

"Thank you!" I muttered to my stomach annoyed. 

I entered my massive closet and wondered what I should wear. So many choices. I decided on a plain pink T-shirt and regular jean shorts. I straightened my hair and was ready to eat. Then, Trevor came to mind.  

My stomach silenced once I thought of him. I lost my appetite. I braced myself knowing he'd be right down there eating.  

I opened the door. *Silence* Okay, so, hes nowhere in sight. I moved step by step moving like a spy. They were smooth and poised... like me. Then, I tripped. Okay, I wasnt close to smooth and poised but, still, I felt like a spy. 

I got up and bumped into a side table that of course happened to have a vase on it. Right before it fell, a hand came and saved it from shattering in a million peices. I looked to see, none other than Trevor. 

I smiled slightly, "Thanks.." And I looked down, making sure his eyes didnt meet mine. Im not taking ANYmore chances with him. 

"Angie.. can we talk about this?" Trevor asked in an incredibly soft tone. 

"Look, all that's needed to be said... is said" I replied with a little more force in my tone. 

"Yeah, Your part! Mine is remaining inside." He said, with alot of anger. 

I looked at him, and there was a flicker of anger in his eyes, and then I looked away. "Your right." I said and walked down stairs. I didnt need this. It was my second day here! And this? Awesome. 

When I came down stairs Renee, Bill, and Fiona were sitting at the table. "Its breakfast." Fiona said with seriousness. 

"Yep. It is." I said, not knowing how sarcastic that sounds. 

Bill sighed, then I did. Why the hell, didnt he like me? I sat down to see a plate filled with a cheese omlet, hashbrowns, an orange, and bacon. There was also a full glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. 

I opened my eyes in excitement ... then, Trevor came down. 

"Trev, your late for breakfast." Bill said. 

"Yeah, I know.. Im sorry. I was.. distracted" He glanced over at me as if I were his distraction. I looked at Bill to see if he noticed, and he did. He smiled a little and then frowned, then he looked over to me and wiped all the emotion off his face. 

"You know what I think?" Fiona interrupted. Thank god! I was dying for one of her speeches about how lemon juice is better for cleaning counters than Mr.Clean.  

"What do you think?" I asked smiling.  

I took a huge fork of my omlet and shoved it in my mouth. 

"I think you" she pointed to me " and Trevor would be cute together" 

I dropped my fork on my plate, causing it to ding. 

"Not as a couple. Just side by side" Fiona exclaimed. 

"Of course not." I replied and excused myself. 

I went up to my bedroom to think. I sat on the window seat and looked out to the city ... my new life. I frowned. There was barely any trees. All I could see was buildings. 

A knock on the door startled me. It was Renee... Once again.  

"Hi" I smiled at her.  

She smiled back. "Mommy wants you down stairs in the living room!"  

"Okay, Thank you Renee." I said. 

I walked down stairs hoping I wasnt in some sort of trouble. When I came into the grand living room, I noticed that Trevor, Fiona, Bill,and Renee were all in the room.  

"Take a seat." Bill said.  

I looked around and saw that the only seat was beside Trevor. "Im okay with standing." 

"To each their own" Bill muttered. "Well, although we wanted to stay and help you get used to this life, an emergency appointment came up with Renees speech therapist, so, we have to go to New Jersey for the week. Until next Sunday." Bill said directly to me. 

"Okay, when do we leave?" I asked. 

"Uh.. Renee, Fiona, and I are leaving today at 3. You and Trevor have to stay and enjoy your March break." Bill replied 

Shit! I forgot about March break. Being here for March Break, with... him. UGH! Awesome way to get OVER a guy.  

"Okay" I mumbled and went upstairs.

*************

"Goodbye." I said, as Fiona, Bill and Renee went out the door. 

When they walked out the door I stood there. It was awkward with Trevor right there. I started walking to my room but, he caught my wrist. 

"Angie. Why cant we just talk?" He asked, trying to pressure me. 

"Look! Trevor! I wont talk because" I thought of an excuse. "because if you've noticed... it doesnt turn out well. Example: Last night. How do you explain that?" I asked. 

"I just got" He paused "caught up in the moment." 

"Yeah, well that makes to of us" I said and went up stairs leaving more of myself with him than I took with myself.