Too good for me. 2

~Okay before I start this I want to thank my fans!! You honestly made a horrible day into the best day! and I probably wouldnt of continued this if it wasnt for that burst of motivation you gave me. You honestly have no clue what this means. I was literally happy dancing a minute ago (before my dad told me to be quiet considering its 11 at night :/ ) Anyway to some this up I will read your stories to say thanks. I love you guys soooo much its unbelieveble ;)~ But, I'd like to ask you a favour. If you have ANY critsism what so ever I want to hear it, I wont bite. I'd love to improve my writing skill and instead of asking my best friends who will be nice I want to hear the readers critism. Thanks :) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, normally I'd NEVER say that to my parent let alone anyone. But, she shouldn't have the title a 'parent' ... sure maybe a drunken whore but, defenetly not a parent!  

I hopped in the police car. Was it neccesary that I had to stay behind the bars seperating me from me from the police. Im five foot. What am I going to do bite them? Oh and Tristan had to be beside me ... excellent!  

I rolled my eyes and sighed. Tristan must of sensed some annoyance because he scooted over away from me untill his face was pressed up against the glass of the police car's window. I did the same and stared out the window. I think I scared him off with my freakout.... just dont bring up my period and we'll be fine! 

Moving to the center of San Fransico was going to crazy. Going from the countryside of Montana to the hustle and bustle of the city life in San Fransico.  

Sometime after those thoughts I drifted off into dreamland or.. in this case nightmareland. I had a dream that the family I was moving to was a pack of zombies. I had a serious fear of zombies. 

I was awoken by someone .... or something shaken me. "Wheres my rifle?! I wont let that zombie kill me" I screeched. 

"Calm down. Its me... tristan. Were at the airport. Im going to take you to your new home." He said slowly with a tone implying I was physco. 

My face reddened. "Riiight.... I knew that. Pffft... duh!"  

He looked at me, eyes opened wide, and mouth twisted in a fake smile. "Yeeeah... anyways let's get to the plane.  

Airport security check took for ever but we finally boarded the plane. I ran to a window seat and was ready to fly. I'd never been in a plane but, I was up for the experience. "Wooo hoooo!!!! Lets go!" I yelled. 

The crumby flight attendant with the fake smile came over "May you please stop darling?'' she said through her fake smile with a cheesy happy tone.  

I rolled my eyes and mocked her smile '' I will stop. Only if you stop using that smile because it looks like doctors screwed up on your face lift and you thought botox would help... trust me hunn... it doesnt.'' I said with the same cheesy tone.  

Tristan cleared his throat ''Im so sorry. Shes been through quite an experience today and her behaviour is off'.''  

''Well, I would kick you off the plane but, its going down the runway so, dont act up again.'' She said still with that stupid smile 

Before I could reply my ears popped. '' AHHHH Bloody hell!!!!!'' I screamed.  

I saw the faces of the flyers turn and look at me so I pretended I was looking for that same person and acted innocent. 

What was wrong with me? This was not like me. Was I high? Drunk? 

I passed out once again and had the same dream.  

''Angela.. ANGELA!'' Tristan yelled, probably scared to shake me. 

I yawn and cracked my neck. ''Whats the problem?'' I asked him. 

'' No problem. Flight is over though.'' He said 

I frowned. I missed the whole flight because I was either having a bitch fight with the flight attendant or fighting off a pack of zombies. 

I grabbed my luggage and boarded off the plane.  

Once again, airport security was a nightmare. Maybe, it was just me, I dont like spreading my legs for some guy I dont know so he can go up and down to check me (damn that sounds dirty). 

We waited for the family to come and chatted about the flight attendant and how fake she was. Of course, typical Tristan defended her. Hes like a reincarnation of mother teresa. 

Finally the Brown household arrived and introduced themselves ''Hello hunny! My name is Fiona!'' The typical housewive said. ''Im bill. Nice to meet you'' The dad said. ''Im Renee!!!!'' The cute little daughter said.  

Fiona looked behind her and nodded her head angrily at whatever she was looking at  

A guy came out from her shaddow ''Im Trevor.'' He said shyly. Damn this boy was hot!!! He had black hair, emerald green eyes that looked like they could peer into your soul. He had ivory skin. Strawberry-meets-peach lips. And his body was rockin'! He was about six foot two and his muscles were hidden behind his band shirt but, were still noticable. 

I smiled my cute smile and bit my lips '' I'm Angela... call me Angie.'' 

He smiled slightly then walked away and rocked out to some hardcore music he was listening to through his Iphone. 

I stared at him until Fiona started talking ''So, Angela ... sorry, Angie. We have strict rules in our household but, we still like to have fun. ''Your curfew is 11:00, and dinner is a 7:00 sharp.'' I looked at her like she was crazy. Why were we discussing it in the middle of an airport? 

Just like she read my mind she said ''We should get going. Thank you Tristan. Have a lovely day'' Fiona said. 

''You too. I'll stop by in a few weeks to see how Angie is coping. I wish you luck. Bye, Angie.'' Tristan repiled. 

''Bye Tristan. Thanks for your help.''  

We left the airport with Trevor trailing behind. There was something about a emo/punk guy that I found irresistible. Maybe it was how they embraced their feelings instead of pushing them away.. or maybe it was the poetic thoughts they were not scared to express.  

We got in the minivan and I went to sit in the back with Trevor. I buckled up and sat there. Trevor pulled out a sketch pad and flipped to a beautiful drawing of bleeding hearts, he continued to add to it.  

'' Thats reaaally good.'' I blurted out. 

''Thanks.'' He smiled at me. 

I caught eyes with him and the intensity rose through the roof. That is until my phone vibrated in my pocket and I jumped then smiled an embarrased smile at my irrational response. I looked at caller I.D. Oh my gosh! You have got to be kidding me! It was the drunken whore. 

''What the hell do you want from me!?!'' I whispered not wanting to set a bad impression on my new family and there was a little girl in the car. 

My moms words slurred again but, unfortunatley I could understand them ''... Your help...''