Chapter 1

Vikram Sastry is perfect definition.Tall,dark and handsome guy.Only son of his family.He carried legacy of enjoying.Freedom and breaking rules.As per his wishes.Naren Sastry was owner of big empire.Raised his son alone after his wife died.Wanted to teach him to live life.In discipline and under rules.Opposite happened due to.Excessive freedom and love.

Vicky had every quality.Which his father did not wanted him.To have but he was perfect.According to himself for.This imperfect world.He hardly had interest.In living a boring life.The will to do exciting stuff.Every day kept him hooked on to life.He was brilliant.With work too.Handling father's business as well.In his own terms.

Naren believed his son would.Change one day.Realizing his responsibilities.It was after Vicky's grandmother's death.he became stubborn like that.

he became stubborn like that

 Vicky was an early riser.For change his father.Wouldnt believe.How he gets energy.After partying at nights.Then waking up on time.For his workouts.He felt.Waking up was difficult.Nothing close to impossible.It was nice.More nice to see girls waving at him.As he walked giving.Trademark smile.Looking dashing in white. He was lady killer.His wink made them run for him.If he had taken life and.Girls more seriously.

Girls more seriously

He jogged for while.Few rounds when while drinking water.His eyes fell on someone.He frowned to get closer look.This girl was same.Who comes to this park.Every morning.Except weekends.She sits on bench.With a helper alongside her.Old woman carrying a bag for her.Vicky was being curious.Till now he didnt approach.her to look at her closely.He stole glances.

He shook his head.Quite few times.What would interest him.He could guess from distance.Many times.The girl was heavily pregnant.Still he had urge.To go to her watch her.He shrugged away his thoughts.Every time letting it go.Today he had decided.Something pushed him.

He brushed his hair with fingers.Walked to the bench.She was sitting with book.On hand.The old woman giving her juice.She got on bottle.Homemade looked like.

Vicky lessened distance between him.And strange girl.As the girl moved her lips.To talk.His eyes. Narrowed and it strike him.He wouldnt believe himself.Till he felt he.Has seen those eyes.Same.Somewhere.Couldnt remember.It disturbed him.