Chapter 5

Chrysanthos POV

Shit. Shit. Shit the word came out of my mouth like it had been the only word I knew, two marks meant a lot of things and could open so many locked boxes. My arm started to sting and I looked down and the black lines, crawling even further up my arm.

 “What does this mean exactly?” A soft voice spoke and I looked down at the little woman, she was so tiny compared to me but her body could bring any man down to his knees regardless of their size. She was my mate but very young which gave me enough reason not to go there. A pregnant silence enveloped us and I heard her feet shifting, I held her elbow and pulled her back.

 “We can’t discuss it now”

“Why the fuck not?” she pouted angrily and I felt my jeans tighten.

“You know” I started “Cursing like that isn’t very lady like” she clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes

“Well I’m not a lady” I raised an eyebrow at her statement and she fought a shy smile “You know what I mean” images of me taking her to my cave flashed through my mind, ripping her clothes apart and taking her in countless different ways and then images of her with a swollen belly, carrying my cub flooded in. A groan threatened to escape my lips and I clenched my fists tighter.

“You’re not yet ready” my voice came out angrier than intended which probably gave her the impression that I was bipolar. She flinched and my chest tightened at her discomfort, what did humans do to comfort each other? My hand reached out and I awkwardly patted her soft brown hair. I was incredibly rusty.

A small hand smacked my own and a dainty finger poked my chest “I don’t think that’s up to you to decide” she spat. I had upset her. “I am so sick and tired of everyone thinking they know what’s best for me...I demand that you tell me everything now”

“You demand?” The fact that my little mate thought she could demand or order me to tell her something excited me further and all the self control I had was slipping out of my grasp...and fast.

“Ugh, you infuriate me Chrysanthos”

“Say it again” Our bodies were almost touching, the swell of her breasts teasing me.

“W-what?” her voice was soft, her cheeks becoming a beautiful shade of pink. Step away, my mind was screaming at me, my control now hanging by a thread.

“Chrysanthos” As soon as she said my name again I pounced on her, lifting her up by her sweet little ass and pressing her against my body tightly. Fuck.

I could feel her damp underwear and I slowly started to move her up and down. Her arousal was driving me crazy.

She let out a small whimper and held on to my neck, her eyes were wide, lips parted in anticipation.

“Kiss me?” she whispered looking hopeful and very horny, heck I was horny too.  A kiss would lead to something which would lead into something we would both regret.

“Please Chrysanthos Plea-” I covered her lips with my own in a fierce kiss that sent the both of us into a frenzy of pure bliss

Lips softer than a rose petal, sweeter than honey yet slightly bitter like grape fruit; a very addictive combination

A loud growl escaped my lips and I held on to her tighter, my mind was screaming for me to stop but I couldn’t stop. Her hands tangled into my hair, tugging roughly.

Her breasts brushing my chest, nipples puckered and very noticeable in her dress

“Brother” Lysander’s voice impatiently called but all that I could see and feel was the woman in my arms.

A growl escaped her sweet lips and I muffled a smirk, my teeth grazed her lips and her soft moans started to cloud us. The little reminder that my brother was there faded.

“Chrysanthos” he sounded amused but my focus was still on the moaning girl in my arms.

“We have some company” he calmly spoke but his voice was laced with hidden anger and that was I snapped out of it, Nora whimpered but quickly kept quiet when she looked passed me, her eyes were wide and her cheeks brightened, Blushing seemed to be something she did often. I turned around and came face to face with a wolf pack.

“What’s your reason for being on my land” I spat

“You seem to have kidnapped one of our pack members” Russell spat back angrily.