Chapter Three

Disclaimer: The BBC owns everything, I just came up with the plot idea.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Three:

Amy strode along the corridors of what appeared to be the castle, Had she really just met the King? And it was Pendragon and Camelot, that meant that Arthur may exist. Sure she was stuck in a medieval timezone, with no escape, no friends, no money, accusations of being a sorceress anf clothes that didn't suit her, but she could meet King Freaking Arthur. Well Prince, but still.

She followed the servant girl to her room, she hadn't picked up the name it was difficult, her head still throbbed and she just wanted to relax. Two guards flanked her either side, she could feel the stares on her back, she was to be monitored.

They reached a guest room that the servant girl opened the doors to, it was large, old, but pretty with  red and gold materials to match the towns emblem. She sat herself down on the bed, and rubbed her bare feet, how she wished she still had shoes.

The servant noticed and commented "We did not anticipate you stopping Mam, I will bring some clothes to you in the morning, I apologise for not bringing them sooner."

She seemed quite timid and Amy sighed approaching the window to see the view before turning back to the girl "There is no need to hurry, and please I'd prefer Amy to Mam, if you still wish to be formal it's Amelia, but Amy's fine. I also wonder if you could retrieve my shoes, I will desire some more but I am fond of those that I discarded if anyone collected them I would like them back." She looked at the girl and then nodded "You may go if you desire, I will possibly sleep soon."

She watched the young girl leave and then turned to the guards on the door smiling lightly "I know it is not your job, but if she returns and seems rushed do you mind taking the items from her? I will collect them when I awake." She noticed that she changed the way she spoke to people as to not confuse them, but it often confused her she never expected to adapt so quickly.

She nodded a thank you to the guards and slid into her bed, the sheets were cool and she knew she would be too warm sleeping in her clothes, but she wanted to be dressed for in the morning. She wanted to be able to lie awake, think about ways to get the Doctor's attention, but whether it was the silence which calmed her or her bruises which ached or the unusual way she travelled, she fell it to a deep sleep.

______________________________________________________________________

May be a few weeks before next post as I am away from my computer. The chapther is half written, It'll be up as soon as possible (Looking at Tuesday 31st of July for next post - Will get the next chapter up sooner if possible)