Chapter Eighteen +Sneak Peak?

She sped into the hall bursting through the doors with knights following her as quickly as they could manage some servants had just been handed the horses as they raced through.

"AMELIA!" Uther scoffed, he was at a table talking something through with someone who looks important and Arthur who stared at her curiously.

"We're in danger. I'm afraid I know what they are. Daleks." She rushed out desperate to get a plan sorted.

"Dar-licks?" The word played on Uther’s tongue.

"We are in a lot of trouble, they must be destroyed." Amy stated moving over to the table the knights following her every movement.

"Destroyed? Amy what about the girls?" Arthur questioned he seemed uncertain.

"They are dead Arthur dead, they are breathing, I have seen them, it's not possible" he argued unable to accept that he couldn't save them, Arthur nodded in agreement.

"Imagine the girls you knew were snails, their body is just the shell and the squishy bit of a snail is their soul. The Daleks are slugs, they've come along and killed the snail and are wearing its shell for disguise." She tried to explain.

"But slugs don't kill snails." Arthur snapped.

"It's an analogy she is trying to explain it, and you could hear one screaming in the house then it stopped and she was normal, it wasn't natural." Hector spoke gaining attention, he nodded to Amelia it seemed she had finally gained his respect as an individual.

"So we just kill the girls?" Uther questions

"I fear that will not work, we need to coax them out of the shell and attack. I have ideas the best would be to disable the eye stalk - just a pole out of the head and ensure they cant shoot, if they do it will be fatal. It will not be an easy fight they could kill us all easily, do not try to be a saint just try to stay alive. They seem quite weak." She states.

"Will we attack the house?" Uther questions trusting her answers.

"No, they know their way around and could have traps. They come here, this hall we lock them in with us." She nods it’s a good plan.

"But why would they come here?" Arthur asked spotting a loophole.

It was a good question and Amy had to think for a few moments before she had the perfect idea. "I'm leaving."

"What?" Several knights shout, Arthur's shout of protest was heard over them.

"Shush, I am not but they do not know that, I will have a farewell party, the knights know me from training and  a few servants to fill up the room and we invite the girls as it would be difficult to dance with so many males we will make them invited and then dance, dance with the Daleks, then we split up as if required for a dance males one side females the other and I will confront Greta, I will get them out the shells." She tried to explained the plan but knew it was dangerous she would have to wait a few moments for the knights to get to her if there was trouble and she could be dead by then.

“When shall we arrange it for?”

“Tomorrow, I gave you such short notice for my departure.” She smiled weakly.

“Okay, tomorrow it is, go rest now Amy don’t worry yourself.” Uther smiled, he shot Arthur a look to escort Amy out.

They walked in silence for a while along the corridor Amy felt awkward it seemed as though Arthur had something to say but would just not spit it out. It became frustrating there was something unspoken in the air and by the time they got to her room she just wanted to scream at him to spit it out. She opened the door to her room and left it open as she walked in. She decided to brush through her hair for a while as she felt his presence in the door way, a few moment passed before the prince decided to finally cut the silence, “Amy. I beg you to promise me one thing, at the Ball, just- I don’t want you to- Please don’t do anything stupid.”

And he walked off down the corridor. She remained frozen with the brush in her hand, did he really think she would be idiotic? No she was just trying to help Camelot, his precious kingdom and the people whom he cared so much about and he asked her not to be stupid! Her, the girl who every was seeking advice off due to her knowledge. If he went up to a dalek and tried to kill it he’d probably get himself killed, he had her to thank for knowledge and instead asked her not to be stupid, no, he was the idiot.

_________________________________

Hey So I'm posting a lot, anyone really like GIC? Want a Sneak Peak into the Final Battle? Yes Final! This is not the end yet and I’ve got it planned out and a teaser video planned!

The up and coming battle is not the end but if you want a preview of towards the end read on…

So I feel as though I need a bit more space and want to listen to your ideas throw some at me guys, just simple things you want them to do or a little idea - Any used will get dedications and you'll get a link to a video for a sample of the battle. Inbox if you want and remember guys, those who do watch it keep quiet - Spoilers!