18

Jessica pov——————
Skip the car ride———
So we were on our way and we arrived at UNIVERSAL STUDIOS AHHHH. See I'm a potter head so I just want to got to that Harry Potter world.
Me-no way
C-do you like it??
Me-yess I can't wait to go to Harry Potter land
Ch-aww you planed our a family day.
C-anything for my family. Shall we
Currently we were at Harry Potter land going to hogwarts express and the first thing we do is go to the wand shop to buy wands for each of us to play around at the land we also buy butter beer and we ate at beauty and the beast restaurant. It was amazing. We are now at the other parks and by night we are going to the hogwarts castle to see the lights performance. And when we were done we went home but I passed out during the car ride.
Corbyns pov——————
So we just arrived and Jessica is passed out. I carried her to her room and did the usual.

The middle of the night I woke up to screaming. Me and Christina knows it's Jessica even the boy we open her door she was missing we checked her bathroom no one the closet no one I checked her bed and their was a note it said
Hello besson sand the why don't we boys
If you want your precious princess back you need to do as I say. Hand in $10,000 to th woods and if you call the police we will make sure to kill her.
I was scared and I just think the danger my princess could be in. But the money? We have more than that we took the money and we went to the woods all the boys took our guns. I know your wondering how did you get guns. We have to protect ourselves to so that is why we all have guns. Christina had to come since I'm afraid of leaving her.

We walked to the forest and we saw light and we walked we see a man in black and Jessica in his arms.
Me-give her back
?-did you bring the money??
Me-yes now give her back
He roughly throw Jessica. I catcher her and see she was bleeding. I gave the envelope and ran back with everyone behind me jessica passed out in my arms. Once we arrived me and Christina cleaned Jessica and the boys put the guns back I decided to stay with Jessica so did Christina.

After we all done cleaning ourselves I went and put Jessica in bed and Christina is sleeping in bed with Jessica. I'm sleeping at the couch.

As Christina passed out in bed I was still worried about Jessica. I was lost in my thoughts until I heard a voice.
Je-dad??
Me-are ok do you need water any.....
Je-I'm fine but what happened. The only thing I remembered is someone in my room it was a guy.
Me-you were captured but we got you back so no worries.
Je-oh ok
Me-sleep you will need it
Je-dad can you also climb in
Me-sure

We all slept. It was the next morning and I woke up to see both of girls still sleeping I decided to wake them up and got ready. Since to day we are going shopping for cloths and other stuff.

Jessica pov——————
We were going shopping today I decided to do my usual routine and used this

And I went downstairs everyone was just seating themselves I sat in the middle of mom and dad

C-how are you feeling??
Me-better I guess.
Ch-that's good
We just finished. We had pancakes and I took my bag and I bought a lot of stuff. Once we arrived at home I was asleep again.
Corbyn pov——————
Jessica always falls asleep but I don't mind I asked the boy to help bring the stuff in and I carried Jessica her legs were around my waist and her head at my shoulder. I carried her into her room to let her sleep.

Next morning was normal we were eating lunch and we all got a text saying we are going to a fancy dinner with the people who are going to collaborate with us and go on tour.

Jessica pov—————
Dad said their is a fancy I just used this

Jessica pov—————Dad said their is a fancy I just used this

I went downstairs and we got into the car once we arrived we meet with David he lead us to ONE DIRECTION?!!!! I love one directions music

Nh-Niall
Li-Liam
H-Harry
L-Louis
S-Simon cowell
S-hello I'm Simon the boss of one direction.
Da-David
Da-I'm David the why don't we boys manger. This is jack,Zach,Jonah,Daniel,Corbyn and with his wife Christina and his daughter Jessica.
Li-hello you guys know who we are right
All-yup
We all took our seats I sit in the middle of mom and dad. We were eating and talking that's when I got pulled and everything went black.
A/n
Thank you for 4K reads❤️❤️❤️❤️ and check out my other books on my page I have two short stories and one completed book.