27

Time skip————————
Jessica pov———————
It's been two weeks and I've been told the plan. Basically we will have fake bodies that are realistic and a person we hired are here to *kill us* we've been practicing. Right now I'm just in my room waiting for that person to drag me. Than I heard shattering everyone ran to the living room to see already messed up and he stabbed us. But as he kill us we are teleported and replaced with the fake bodies. But I got a big cut at my arm and I see my settings is so different. I started screaming in pain since my cut hurt so much. Mom and dad ran to me with a doctor. Than I black out.

Corbyn pov————-

Jessica got a big cut at her arm and she just passed out. I can't think with Zach being in pain and he is getting weaker since Jessica is losing blood.

Me-zach I need you to come with me.
Z-I don't think I can.

Than he dropped to the floor he blacked out.

Me-Jonah get him. He needs to be near his mate.

Jonah nodded and carried Zach and put him down to a bed next to Jessica's bed. I was getting weak cause I haven't hunt in a while. Jonah noticed and told the butler to take some meat for me. I ate some rabbit meat. And I was feeling better.

We all were waiting for Jessica and Zach to wake up. We were all sitting down except Jonah and Tate had to plan their wedding to make them king and queen but for now me and Christina are still in charge of ruling.

20 min later——
Jessica pov———

I feel weak. I slowly woke up and look to see everyone there but Jonah and Tate.

Me-what happened.

I tried to get up but a wave of pain came over me and I lay down.

C-shh you lost a lot of blood but don't worry your safe in the castle.
Me-can I have water please.
Ch-sure I'll get it
Me-where is Tate and Jonah?
Ja-they are coming they had to plan their wedding for a while.

After that mom gave me a glass of water and I see to my left their was Zach asleep.

Me-what happen to Zach.
C-he is your mate he can feel you when you were in pain when you passed out he also passed out.

Just then Tate and Jonah came and both of them hugged me.

Jo-how are you feeling?
Me-better my head hurts alittle and I really can't sit.
Jo-I'll help you.

Jonah helped me and I heard Zach groaned and he woke up.

Z-what happened?
Me-I passed out
Z-ohh are you ok?
Me-my head hurts and my body is weak but I'm fine.

Zach got up and I moved alittle so he can sit next to me. He held my shoulder and I rested my head on his shoulder. Then I fell asleep.

Corbyn pov————
Jessica fell asleep and Zach fell asleep shortly.

Jo-when are we gonna turn Jessica?
Me-i don't know.
G-I suggest until she gets her strength back.
Ja-why?
Ch-transformation can drain your energy and if Jess is still weak she might die.
T-and zach might die as well.
D-let them rest for a week or two we can transform jess at night and in a full moon.
Me-great idea.

See if we transform during a full moon you have full strength and control of your power So usually we train during a full moon.

After a plan I decided to move jess to her room Jonah was carrying Zach while I carry Jess. I put her in bed and tuck her in and Zach was sleeping next to her. I tuck both of them and I kissed jess forehead and exited. We all decided to hang out in the lounge since royal duties start next week.

Jo-corbyn how do you manage jess and work. You literally still treat her like a seven year old.
Me-well I just do have time for jess and I still want to treat her with all my love.
Ch-awww see this is why I marry corbyn he has a soft spot for girls.
G-aww this is so adorable I wish I had someone like that.
Ja-what about me babe?
T-ok ok this talk is making me feel older than I am.
D-I feel really lonely now I don't have a mate yet.
Me-don't worry bro you'll find her.

Jessica pov————
Next morning——
I woke up and I see Zach next to me. He slowly open his eyes.

Z-morning
Me-morning.
Z-come on we have to get breakfast.
Me-ok
Z-oh one more thing

He leaned in and we kissed it was magical. His kiss was warm and loving.

Z-sorry I couldn't hold my self.
Me-don't worry it was amazing.

He held out his hand and I took it. We walked to the dinning room hand in hand and we sat next to each other. Zach was on my right left and dad was on my left.

A/n
Thanks for reading and we have 14k. I need a name for Daniels mate and also give me descriptions on how she looks like. AND HAVE YOU HEARD TALK ITS FREAKING SINGLE I THOUGHT IT WAS THE ALBUM. Thank you and see you on the next chapter of adopted by corbina.

Adopted By Corbinaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें