16

Jessica pov———————
I woke up in.......my room??
Than my dad walks in.
C-thank god your awake. Are you ok??
Me-I'm fine dad just tired. But I'm fine now.
C-let me call everyone.
Than everyone walked in.
Z-your awake !!!
Me-how long was I out.
Jo-you were found 12 hours ago you passed out because you were to tired.
Me-wow that's a long time.
Ja-yeah we miss you.
D-your dad and mom were so worried.
I looked at them and I looked at all of them and I yawned alittle.
Ch-still tired??
Me-no but I want to read my books plsss. 
Jo-how about we read the cursed child together.
Me-yes!!!i call dips on Hermione!!!
(The cursed child book is a Harry Potter book that is a script)
We finished the book and head out for lunch we went to Taco Bell cause it's just the best when I was waiting for food a boy look like my age came near and talked.
?-hi I'm Jacob. Jacob satorious.
Js-Jacob satorious
Me-I'm Jessica. Jessica besson.
Js- can I -uh get your number so we will still be in contact?
Me-sure
I gave him my number.
Js-so you came here by yourself or with someone.
Me-I came with my mom and dad and with my dads band. You?
Js-no way why don't we? Oh I came here with the guys. But their is Carson,Johnny Orlando,Hayden and me we are just chilling.
Me-cool I gotta go.
Js-ok bye. Ill call.

Then I went to sit with everyone. I ate my taco and it was delicious. I kinda might have a crush on Jacob he was sweet. But at the table we were discussing some things.
C-so this year we are going to Billboard music awards. And Jessica you were nominated to.
Me-really?!!!
Ch-yes we are so proud ya are the nominee for new breakout artist.
Jo-while is we are best boy band I hope we win again. (This is the future so pretend they already win different awards. )
Ja-I hope we win again god we win that will be 3 times in a row.
Z-but we also have to win the best music video that would be two awards in one night.
Me-when is the awards ??
Ch-in a week
Me-I don't have a dress to wear.
D-don't worry we already pick a dress.
Me-thank god
Time skip to billboard music awards—-
Jessica pov—————————
Right now I'm in my hotel room with mom getting our makeup done and I was wearing this dress.

And my mom was wearing this

The boys. Well they were wearing tux. But our make up is the same  

And after that we were on our way(don't worry I'm on my way 😅😅😅ok I'll stop)

No wat the red carpet it was sorta fun but I had to be interviewed.
I-interview
I-hi jessica how are you.
Me-I'm good how are you ?
I-I'm great and I have to say I love your dress a lot.
Me-thank you so much.
I-you don't mind if we ask some questions. Right??
Me-no problem at all.
I-so we heard you got a follow from Jacob satorious and you followed back did you guys meet??
Me-yeah we meet I was at Taco Bell with my family and he recognized me and my dads band and we started talking. But he is a nice guy.
I-so we also heard that you got a lot of hate and commitment suicide. Is that true?
Me-yes. That time when I got hate I was not in a good state because if you didn't know I was beaten up in a airport by a fan and it was terrible.
I-ok thank you so much Jessica I hope you win and enjoy the night.
Me-thank you to you to.
At the carpet we were taking pictures but one paparazzi ask for a picture of me,dad and mom and other combination.

We were finally in and I was happy cause we sat in the front row. Currently the people who are presenting my award are Shawn mendes and ed sheeran.
E-ed sheeran
S-Shawn mendes
S-hi today me and ed sheeran will be giving the awards to new breakout artists.
E-these are new and fresh people who have been blowing up in the music industry.
S-your nominees are jessica besson
E-Camila cabello
S-niall horan
E-Liam Payne
S-Harry styles
E-and luois Tomlinson
S-and you billboard award goes to
E-Jessica besson.
Lady who talks in the background-jessica besson is the daughter of Christina and corbyn besson which got married a year ago.  Jessica was adopted but has an incredible voice which lead her to 5 million subscribers in one month.

I went on stage and hugged Shawn and ed.

Me-omg where do I start. I want to thank the fans who voted and thanks to my dad I wouldn't have this award because he convinced me to start music and I did. Thank you mom and dad and my uncles and aunts without their support I wouldn't be in this place thank you so much.

I went back to my seat.
C-I'm proud of you.

The next awards is best male artist which me and my mom and dad will be representing.
Me-hello my name is Jessica
C-I'm corbyn
Ch-and I'm Christina
Me-to day we will be giving away the award of best male artist.
C-these man has worked solo to get to this award.
Ch-these mans has been working on the music industry for at least on year.
Me-and your nominees are Bruno mars
C-ed sheeran
Ch-Shawn mendes
Me-John bellion
C-and justin Bieber.
Ch-and the billboard award goes to
Me,c,ch-ed sheeran!!!