2

Last chapter:
I open the door to reveal..

I open the door to reveal 5 teenage boys with one teenage girl. I was so confused and started a conversation.
Ch-Christina
C-corbyn
D-Daniel
Z-Zach
JO-Jonah
J-jack
Me-may I help you
Ch- oh hi are you jessica??
Me-yup that's me how can I help you
C-oh we are your adoptive parents well it's only Christina and me but this is my band. This is Jonah ,Daniel,jack,Zach and I'm corbyn and this is my wife Christina.
Me-oh ok we are going to court in like 20 minuets you may come in if you liked.
Z-very nice house
Me- thanks. I'll go get my dad

I walked up stairs to my dads room and he was wearing a black suit. I told him the people are here to go to court after that I try to prevent my dad as much as possible.

————————— at court —————————
I was sitting in front with my soon to be parents and the rest of the band was behind. I still am very upset but after a long discussion with the jury and after signing papers I was known a Jessica besson.

At home———————————-
Once we arrived home my new parents told me to just sleep at the house for one more night and I agreed they left and I slept.

In the morning————————
I woke up at 6a.m. To an empty room ,until I remember that today was the day to leave we had staff the other day picking up stuff  .I had to get ready and put some makeup on but I don't go all out just some natural makeup and after that I put this on

 After curling my hair I realized it's 9 and I went down to see if my new parents are there but when I was taking an granola bar I heard the door bell and get the door to see my parents and the band

Me-hi guys
Jo- hi are you ready
Me- yup just let me get my stuff
D- maybe we can help you can just eat breakfast first
Me-I can do it myself
C- we are going to help you how about you and Christina have a girl talk or something.
Me- ok fine come in

I showed the boys my room I had only one box and two huge suitcases. After showing them my room I go downstairs and eat my granola bar and started a conversation with Christina.
Me- so may I know the reason you guys adopt me.
Ch- of course well me and corbyn are the only married couple since the other boys don't have girlfriends or have the best luck in dating life.  So one year ago me and corbyn just graduated college and had jobs his job was to perform with his band while me I do YouTube and modeling about 4 months ago I got officially married and about 2 months ago I found out I can't have a child because of some kind of sickness which will kill the baby every time I try.
Me- oh sorry about that what happen to you.

Once I finish my granola bar the boys were already loading there stuff at the van that fit all of us I was sitting at the back with Christina and corbyn Jonah was driving and Zach was at the middle alone and Daniel and jack where in the front row.
A/N
Hope you like this chapter I will be going to school soon so I won't post as much but next chapter will continue in the airport.