6

After the interview we went back to the hotel and I change into something different (hahha the puns) plus dad said he had a surprise for me my mom choose this outfit for me to wear:

After that I leave my hair the way it is. After about 20 minuets I heard a knock I opened and everybody was there.
C-you ready kiddo for you're surprise?
Me-  yes I can't hardly wait!!
Ch-ok calm down , we still have to eat lunch we are going to rough.
Me-ok
We walk out the hotel and their were screaming fans and I'm a very shy person when their is many unowned faces I started to panic and so I did then I fell to the ground.
Jonah POV—-
We were going to Jessica's surprise but their were fans out side the hotel we greated them but I realized Jessica is breathing heavily I told the other and we all ran to her before she can drop to the ground I catch her and pick her up bridle style and put her in the van I rub her back in circles and breathe slowly with her until she calm downs.
Jessica POV———
I can't believe I just had a panic attack but thanks to Jonah I can calm down now.
C- princess are you ok!!
Me-I'm fine dad just a small panic attack.
Ch-thank god but we have to get some lunch ok?
Me-ok
Jo- guys I think we should go to the medical store so we can get inhalers just in case.
C-ok sure we will pass one on the way to lunch.
At the medical store——
Me and corbyn are the only one out of the van.
W-worker
W-hello may I help you two today.
C-yes I would like to purchase 8 inhalers. 
Me- dad don't you think that's a little to much.
C-nope one for each of us and one extra for you.
W-ok is that all your gonna purchase handsome.
Me-wow chill girl he has a wife. 
W-well who are you to judge.
Me-well I'm his daughter. So stay away.
W— fine chill here are your inhaler and that will be $45.5.
C-ok,thanks let's go to Christina.
We went in the van and Christina nows their is something going on.
Ch-ok tell me what's going on.
C- fine. I was buying the inhalers and the worker started to flirt but I didn't respond but your daughter did she told the worker to back off and told the worker that I had you and stay away.
Ch-was that true Jessica??
I just nodded
Ch- thank you so much !!
Me-what for?
C- saving our marriage!
We drove to rouge and ate after that we went to the car and drove to a mall then my dad said to close my eyes and he walked me somewhere when I open my eyes it was an ice skating ring .
C- do you like it?
Me-no,I love it thank you so much!!
C- here I brought you ice skating shoes from the house.
Me- thanks so much dad
I kissed my dad on the cheek and left and wore my shoes and get in the ice I just saw everyone struggling and I just laughed so hard.
Z- hey stop laughing we can't ice skate.
J- can you at least tech us.
Me-ok fine
After teaching them how to keep their balance and how to skate I just run around the rink and back to the boys and gain speed to do the fastest spin once I done I saw all their jaw drop.
Me- what?
Jo- wow... your really good at ice skating
Me- thanks Jonah
D- I don't know how you did that but can you do it again for the bands insta story.
C- yeah and we could have jack looking shocked .
Me-yeah let's do it.
After that we went to Starbucks because I wanted a drink once I sat down I heard a familiar voice.
?- well hello their slut!!
No it can't be......

Sorry fo the cliffhanger.....please comment on which celebrity I should pair Jessica with. We need a boy that is 13 or 14 years old. Thanks for reading