28

Jessica pov————
Life has been uneventful all I do is learn rules and cuddle and also dress up. I've been recovering well but today is a full moon and I will transform today. I'm just getting dressed with this coat.

All of us were using dark colored coats

All of us were using dark colored coats. We start walking to the forest to find the cave where the moon light.

Once we arrived their was a hole at the top of the cave. Their was a table Under the hole.

C-ok jess the boys will hold you down Zach will change you by biting your next it will cause pain but you will get out of control and you will turn to a wolf we will follow you when you run so don't worry ok.

I just nodded and I slowly made my way to the table Jonah was holding my right leg dad was holding my left. Daniel was holding my right hand and jack was holding my left.

Corbyn pov————

We had to start soon so we hold jess. Zach got over jess and bite her neck causing her to arch her back and scream in pain I heard Christina sobbing slowly and covering her mouth. I let a few tears slip. Zach got off after a few seconds and jess was quite.

But after a few minutes of silence jess directly open her eyes revealing a glowing yellow and started to struggle in our grip the girls directly changed into wolfs. We let go of jess. And we ran and directly changed into her wolf. Her fur was white just like me and Christina. The boys changed and we went after her. She was fast but stopped and changed into a human we did the same thing. We have to be careful she might not recognize us and probably hurt us. I stepped in and she literally throw a purple sphere but I prevent it. Great she can probably make stuff float.

She started to lose her balance and I ran to her all the guys and girls did the same. I was holding her since she fell. I still hear a heartbeat in her. She started to wake up.

J-w-what happened?
Me-you did it.
J-really?

I nodded.

Jo-Jess your a special one you can make things float and have force field.
G-their are not wolfs like that anymore
Ch-but there is you
Ja-I think we should go back.
D-yeah jess needs rest
Z-I'll carry jess

And Zach took Jess from me and I held Christina's hand. We all went with our mates.
And we went to bed.

Jessica pov————

I woke up the next morning to see zach next to me. I played with his hair and he slowly woke up.

Z-morning beautiful
Me-morning
Z-let's have breakfast

We walked to the dining room and talked among the others but today is the day we have a ball for our return and I need a ball gown. After breakfast we all went to our individual rooms at the after noon were gonna get ready for the ball. Since I'm princess I have to use dresses everyday and I used this today

And I use natural make up but dad said he wanted to take me on a walk around the garden and show me around the kingdom while mom and the others make the dress arrangement

Once I'm done their was a knock on my door. I opened to see dad in a royal suit with medals. He put out his hand and I took it and I used my other hand for my dress.

Dad lead me outdoors we were walking and I see a garden with different colored roses. Their where pastel colors like pink,blue,yellow,red and there was white.

C-See the different colors

I nodded

C-they represent our family like red is jack and Gabbie,blue is Daniel,yellow is Jonah and Tate,pink is Zach and you, white is me and Christina. You see you will take care of both white and pink roses. And when you have two kid each will pick a side.
Me-so you and mom plant them and take care of them with the gardeners?
C-yeah
Me-dad I have a question?
C-what is it?
Me-is there any other creatures?
C-yes their are mermaids ,unicorns and fairies at out part of you want we can have lunch in the fairy forest and ride unicorns there we can also meet mermaids by the river. How does that sound?
Me-that sound amazing

We got back to the place and we packed some lunch together we also told everybody where we were going.

The unicorns just had fences around them. They all are white with different colour streak of hair. The one with pink streak hair came to me. I rub it.

C-ohh you got Stefan. Last person to ride him was the greatest ruler the person who started the kingdom. Stefan only choose special people with kind hearts.
Me-wow
C-your lucky he is the magical type that can detect if you have a heart of gold. There is a book written about Stefan. I'll give it later to you later.

I nodded and dad gave me a lift and I rode Stefan. Dad told me what to do and we were riding with our unicorns.

A/n
Thanks for reading. I would like to adress the drama. I've got to say is that we are limelight's we all know Zach did something wrong but really the death threats are way to far. Pls send some love.❤️❤️ and thank you for 16k reads