EPILOGUE: Two Years Later

Although I kissed Negan and told him I was still in love with him after everything went down, I still thought that him and I shouldn't rush into anything.

        So in a way, we started anew with each other and every single day, ever since the fight, he has been doing a great job at making it up to me. From buying flowers, to taking me on romantic dates, spending a lot more time with me.

         Oh, I haven't told you. After the big fight, we convinced my sister, well, more like paid her a lot of money, to hand the company over to me.

         Despite what the WILL said and her time being up, she was throwing a fit all because Uncle Mick was dead, despite what I told her about him.

         However, once we gave her a good amount of money, we were able to take the rest of the money my dad left me and put some aside for fun, a house and what not, while we put some into the company and started to bring it back to life.

         It didn't take too long and Negan was the reason the company grew as fast. Cause he of course, told his friends that were in the business to come over to us and not to mention, Negan's brother, Emmett and Renee all are working at the company too.

        Things have been going great between me and Negan and we have been living together and our relationship has become stronger than ever.

        Tonight is his birthday and I wanted to throw him a surprise party.

        Renee and I have been preparing the party all day while Emmett and Negan's brother took him out.

        Then later on when he came home. As soon as he walked in through the front door and turned the lights on, me and all his friends jumped out and yelled 'surprise!'

        I walked up to him and threw my arms around his neck and kissed his lips.

       "Happy birthday baby." I tell him.

       "Thank you love." He smiles.

        We all end up having a great time and a lot of fun.

         Then when it was time for presents and some cake, we all sang to him and watched him blow out the candles, with me in his lap.

         He began opening all his gifts and I saved mine for last.

        "And this is from me." I smiled at him while handing him a big box.

         "You shouldn't have gotten me anything. You've already given me more than I deserve." He smiles at me.

        "Just open it." I blush.

        As soon as he opens it up, everyone gasps as they move in closer and as soon as he takes it out of the box.

        He looks up at me and asks, "Does this mean, what I think it means?"

        "Yes. You're going to be a daddy." I smiled at him.

        He immediately smiles big and picks me up and spins me around while kissing me passionately on the lips.

        Then as he sets me down on the ground  and everyone stops cheering and clapping. I see him look over at Emmett and his brother, who has his arm around Renee's waist.

         Then he looks back at me and smiles.

         "What?" I asked.

         I notice he is a little nervous and takes in a deep breath then letting it out before kneeling down on one knee and taking out a box as he looks into my eyes.

         "Maddie, I know that I made mistakes. And I know that I probably don't deserve you. But you have made me a better man and have shown me that even someone like me, deserves love. I promise to make you smile, laugh and prove to you how much I love you, for the rest of our lives. So Maddie, will you make me the happiest and luckiest man alive, forever and marry me?" He asks.

          "Yes. I will marry you." I tear up.

         Everyone claps and cheers as he puts the ring on my finger, kisses my stomach as he gets up and starts kissing me on my lips.

        "I love you. Forever and always." He says.

         "And I love you, for all eternity." I smile.

        We go back to making out and having a great time for the rest of the night.

        There is nothing more I could ever ask for. I am happier than ever and know that he is the one for me as he has told me so many times that I am for him.

                            The End!!