CHAPTER 14: Who Is That?!?

~~MADDIE~~

        After Uncle Mick left, closed the office door and glared at Trish.

        "Don't look at me like that. If anyone should be upset, it should be me. I mean, what do you have against our Uncle Mick?" Trish asks me.

        "Are you serious? For starters let's talk about how he is a ruthless killer that is a leader of a gang and was an asshole to dad. Which accepting his money would be just as bad as if we did a job for him. It's blood money. Not to mention what he did when we were little." I began.

         "Oh here we go again. You playing the victim. You had no proof that he touched you inappropriately or anything. You just said all those things about him to get attention since you weren't getting enough." Trish tells me.

          "Why are you such a bitch Trish? Seriously, what the hell did I ever do to you to make you be just as bad as mom. I have done nothing to either one of you guys, yet you have always treated me like shit. Why?!" I asked.

          "Wow, you want me to tell you? Fine! You were dad's favorite. Ever since the day you were born dad always favored you over me and mom. He gave you more attention than he did us." She tells me.

          "Are you serious? Who the hell has the company Trish? You do, not me! So how can I be his favorite when he left you the company?!" I said.

          "I don't know. I didn't want it. But I have it!" She snaps back. "And as far as mom goes...."

          "You know what? You know why dad could care less about mom? Because she was a slut. She cheated on dad constantly. Even with Uncle Mick. I saw her a couple of times." I tell Trish.

          "Whatever. You're just jealous of me and her having a closer relationship then the both of you and the fact that men want us instead of you. You have always hated me for that reason." She yells back at me.

          "You know what just....just....just don't fucking talk or involve Uncle Mick alright? You think you can do that?" I asked.

          "Fine." She rolls her eyes and scoffs.

         "Thank you." I tell her before leaving her office.

         When I got to my desk, I sat down and put my head in my hands and took in a few deep breaths before I had completely calmed myself down and was able to work.

         I tried forgetting about earlier today. However, I suddenly realized also that I couldn't tell Negan about my Uncle Mick.

         Every time I ever mentioned he was my uncle or people found out he was, they no longer were my friends or were in a relationship with me cause they were too scared.

        In which I know that Negan is tough and may not scare so easily, especially with what he's dealing with now. But he doesn't know my uncle. My uncle is worse than the sounds of the guy Negan is working for right now. So I'm not sure I can tell him. I will have to decide.

         Finally, seven rolls around and I am finished working.

         As I begin walking outside, I see Negan, leaning against his bike as he looks at me.

        I walk up to him and he wraps both his arms around my waist and pulls me closer into him while I place my arms around his neck as we start kissing.

        "I missed you, Beautiful." He smiles.

        "I missed you too sexy." I replied with a smile.

        "You hungry baby?" He asks.

        "Starving." I replied.

        He chuckles a little bit and gives me another kiss on the lips before handing me a helmet and helping me get on the back of the bike and wrap my arms around his waist while we took off.

         We pulled up to a nice little hole-in-the- wall kind of a place that made pizza's.

         As we both take a seat at an empty booth and give our order, we began asking each other about our day's and even though I didn't tell him about my uncle, we both seemed to have a good day.

         "So, there's a big fight coming up." I begin to try and avoid an awkward silence.

         "Yeah." He replies.

         "I was wondering, do you ever get nervous before a fight?" I asked.

         "Not really. I mean, I used to when I first started fighting but there's honestly no time for that. You have to be focused and ready to fight." He tells me.

         "That makes sense." I replied.

         "So what about you....." He began to ask me something but then stops as he looks to be looking at something and looks a little shocked.

         When I followed the direction he was looking, I saw a beautiful Latina who was wearing a tight and short dress.

        It was like how it is in the movies when she came in and started walking up towards the bar, it was almost like in slow motion. But why was Negan looking now like he's worried?

        "Do you know her?" I asked him.

        He drinks the last of his beer, takes out some money and drops it onto the table.

        "Come on. Let's get out of here." He tells me as he gets up from the booth and takes a hold of my hand as I get out of the booth and we begin heading out.

         As we were walking by her and out the door, I noticed he didn't look at her but she was seductively looking at him and then when she saw me, she gave me a nasty look.

        What the fuck is her problem? And why the hell are we hurrying down the street.

        "Can you please slow down?" I asked him.

        He stops and turns in front of me and looks at me.

        "I'm sorry." He tells me.

        "It's okay. But who is she? Do you know her?" I asked curiously.

        "She's an ex of mine. I haven't seen her for a few years. Well, at least not until this morning. While I was getting breakfast for you and I. As I was trying to leave to head back to the apartment, she stopped me and we said hi to each other but that was it." He tells me.

         "She's pretty." I tell him.

        "She's okay. But she's not beautiful inside and out like you." He smiles while cupping my face and we start kissing each other.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)