CHAPTER 13: Mick's POV

This is kind of good with having Negan work for me again. Despite the fact that he thinks he's not.

         He was one of the best guys I ever had work for me. He made me the most money and without hesitation or questions did whatever I told him to do.

          In a way, I thought of him like a son while he looked to me as a father.

         When he left the gang, I was furious. Because when you are in my crew, you don't ever leave so easily.

         Him and his brother actually, just up and left and it was hard to track him down. At least until I found his brother, Cadence.

        Cadence seemed to have gotten into trouble with one of my clients and owed him a lot of money. So I decided to pay it off as long as he worked off his debt to me. However, one night, a deal went south and he fucked up everything.

          Sure at first, I was pissed off since that deal that we lost made me lose a lot of fucking money. However, I immediately began to think about how great of an opportunity he had provided for me.

          I knew that Cadence fuck up would lead me to his brother. Which I also knew, was a well known fighter. So I figured, why not have Negan try and not just pay back the money that his baby brother owed me, which I knew Negan didn't have, but in the meantime, have him do errands for me until he got the money together and was able to free his brother.

         Eventually, he will see just how much more money he could be making if he came back to work for me.

          Although right now, I can't be thinking about Negan or anything else at the moment, seeing as to how, I am heading towards one on my nieces who were the daughters of my late brother.

          As soon as I walked into the office, I had a couple of my men, hang out outside the office.

         "Hello Trish." I greet her with a smile.

         Just like a little kid, she jumped up excited and ran up to me and we hugged one another.

         "Oh my god, Uncle Mick. What the hell are you doing here? It's been forever." She smiles.

          "I was in town. Thought I would come and take a look at how my brother's business was going." I tell her.

          "Oh, well, it was bad but, we recently got a new fighter who is huge in the industry, as well as hot, who is gonna save our company." She tells me as she takes a seat behind her desk.

          "Oh? Well, that's good. Who is he?" I asked, then my other niece, my favorite one, Maddie, came inside.

         "Hey, Trish, I have the files you...." Maddie stops and stares at me with wide eyes.

         "What the hell are you doing here Uncle Mick?" She asks.

         "Well, it's good to see you too." I smile at her.

         "Leave! Now!" She says.

         "Maddie! Don't be fucking rude." Trish snaps at her.

         "Oh, that's alright Trish. She is still mad at me." I reply with a smirk.

         "You are not supposed to be in this building or near us." She says.

         "I know I know. That's what your father wanted. However, I have come to offer you the opportunity to sell your father's company and be set financially for life." I suggest.

         "Wow! Really Uncle Mick?!" My sister asks.

         "It's not for sale. Even if it were, I would NEVER sell it to you." She tells me.

         "Well, tell me, who do you think kept your father's business open these past several years?!" I smile at her.

         "I don't care. We WILL make this work. And we will do it legally and not with your blood money. Now, I'm only going to say this one last time, leave now. And if you ever try and come back here or near me and my sister again, even if it's your guys you send, I will have you put away." She threatens me.

        "I've always admired your confidence and bravery. It's too bad you weren't thin and pretty. You'd be useful to me in one of my businesses that I do." I grin at her.

         "I said get out!" She tells me through gritted teeth.

         I then get up, button my suit jacket, say goodbye to Trish and Maddie as I then leave.

         Though of course, not before I assure Maddie quietly before walking out, that she better be careful and I will see her real soon.

          Me and my men then begin to head out and I immediately call one of my guys to come and to start following her.

         One way or another, I will get their father's company. And also find a way to get Maddie on board as I know it wont be hard to get Trish on board.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :);)

There, I posted a third chapter for today as a thank you for being patient and understanding when I didn't post anything yesterday. Also, I might even post another one tonight! :);)