CHAPTER 15: 3-1/2 Weeks Later.....

~~NEGAN~~

        It has been a couple of weeks now since me and Maddie became an official couple.

        I am the happiest than I've been in a very long time.

        I'm not exactly sure if it's too soon or not, but Renee and Emmett have been seeing each other for almost as long as me and Maddie have been and Renee has practically moved in with Emmett already, while I have been staying at Maddie's place for a while. Well, a few weeks, which is longer than I have ever lived with a woman before.

         I began thinking that maybe I'm in love with her. I mean, I KNOW I am. The feelings she has made me feel, I have never felt before.

         Never thought I would have ever found an amazing girl like Maddie. I thought I didn't deserve someone like that and the fact I thought a girl like her didn't even exist.

         Things have been going great between me and her and she has recently told me that she would soon have the rest of the money. Which of course was great. This way, my brother would be free and of course, I would no longer have to deal with Mick ever again.

        For the first time in my life, I felt that there was hope. Which was all thanks to Maddie.

        Today, I thought I'd surprise her and ask her to have lunch with me.

        So I head over to her office and as soon as I got off the elevator, I spotted her at her desk.

        I began walking over towards her while holding a handful of white Daisies.

        As soon as I walked up behind her, she turned around and saw me. And as soon as she saw me, she jumped up quickly in excitement and threw her arms around my neck.

         "Oh my god. It's great to see you." She says as she begins kissing my lips.

        "It's great to see you too baby." I tell her. While kissing her back.

        "Mmmm. Let's get out of here. I'm hungry." She tells me.

         "Okay." I chuckle as I also hand her flowers.

         "Aww thank you baby. These are my favorite. How'd you know?" She asks.

        "Renee helped me out." I tell her.

        "Well I love them, thank you." She tells me while we begin walking hand-in-hand towards the elevator.

         "You're welcome." I tell her.

         As soon as we get outside, I hail a cab for us and she tells me she wants to make lunch for her and I. Which she's a really good cook, since I've had her cooking a lot.

*****************************************

***WARNING: Mature Content***

         As soon as we walked inside, she threw her purse onto the kitchen counter and placed the flowers down then turned back around to face me and before I could say anything, she cups my face and starts making out with me.

          "Mmm. I want you. Please, fuck me." She says against my lips before she continues to kiss me.

         "Fuck. Baby, that's hot." I tell her.

         "Mmmm. Yeah? Well I want you so bad.  I need you inside of me." She begs.

         "Okay." I tell her between kissing.

         We head into her bedroom and after we remove each other's clothing, she then pushes me onto the bed and straddles on top of me while hurrying and lowers herself onto my fully erect cock. And she begins moving up and down on my cock while I grab her waist and then smack her ass a little bit as she begins bouncing up and down on me faster and faster.

         "Baby, you feel so fucking good." I tell her in between kisses and moans.

         "Mmmm. You feel really good too baby. I love you inside of me." She tells me breathlessly.

        Finally, after several minutes, I couldn't take it anymore, she was going to make me come so quick, but first I wanted to fuck her.  So I quickly had her get on all fours on the bed while I was standing by the edge of the bed and I thrust inside of her harder and faster, both of us moaning and me grunting a little bit as it closer to me coming.

       I then slap her ass a little bit and then pull her hair a little bit as I thrust in her harder, deeper and faster, making her moan louder than ever.

       As I reached over and began rubbing her clit as I thrust inside of her, she screamed a little louder.

       Then I turned her onto her back again and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed as I wrapped both her legs around my waist and began to pound her pussy, hearing me slam against her pussy until we both come. Except after she comes, she begs for me to cum on her.

        So that's exactly what I do to her, I pull out and stroke myself right as I begin coming all over her tits and we both moan together. "Fuck baby." Which I have gotta say, is really hot as fuck.

        We then take a shower and then lay naked in the bed, cuddling with each other with her head on my chest and me gently caressing her arm up and down.

       "That was amazing baby." She tells me.

       "Yes it was baby. You were amazing like always." I tell her as I give her a kiss on the top of her head.

       "So are you." She says.

       "Thanks." I chuckle.

       "Baby?" I hear her ask.

       "Yes my love?" I reply.

       "I don't want to scare you but, I love you." She says. "And I don't expect you to say it back. I just...." She begins to continue, except I stop her.

        "Shhh. Baby," I begin to tell her as I cup her face and have her look up at me and as I look into her eyes, I tell her, "I love you too. I love you more than anything." I assure her.

        She smiles at me and then we give one another a kiss before cuddling up a little more and end up taking a nap, after she calls in to say she isn't coming back into work today.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)