CHAPTER 11: Dating Him....

**MATURE CONTENT: towards the end!**  :);)

~~MADDIE~~

       I couldn't believe what he had just told me.

        I felt bad for him and his younger brother, but now I had felt bad also cause of what they had to go through and how I misjudged him.

       Meanwhile, back to this kiss......He is an amazing kisser.

        When we pull apart a little bit to catch our breaths, we both look in each other's eyes.

        "I'm sorry. I just, I had to." He says.

        "I wanted you to." I reply.

        I notice him scrunch up his nose a little bit and begins sniffing in the air a little bit.

        "What?" I asked and after asking, right away, I started to remember I was cooking something for dinner. "Oh shit!" I say as I quickly pull away and run into the kitchen and hurry removing the pot from the stove, while turning off the stove and quickly run to the sink and let some water cool off the pot.

         "So I take it you don't have any dinner plans for tonight?" He jokes.

         "Not anymore." I chuckle.

         "Well now you do. What sounds good?" He asks me with a smile.

         "I don't know, how about.....tacos?" I suggest.

         "Sounds good." He replies.

         "Okay, well I'll call and you pick out something to watch on Netflix." I smile.

         "Okay." He says.

*****************************************

          When I woke up this morning, I remembered what happened last night and how we fell asleep in each other's arms.

           I was trying to slowly get out from under his arms but it was difficult to do that and I really had to pee.

          "Negan, I have to pee." I tell him.

          "Hurry back." He tiredly says.

          I get up and go to the bathroom then head back into my room, where I see he's sitting up and looks at me as he smiles.

          I smile back at him as I begin walking over to the bed and sit down next to him, suddenly nervous.

          "So.....About last night." I began.

          "Yeah?" He asks.

          "What is this, really?" I ask him just to be sure before I assume.

          "Well, I was wanting us to be together. As in boyfriend and girlfriend." He tells me as he entwines his hand in mine and lifts my hand up to his lips as he continues looking into my eyes.

          "Okay. I just wanted to make sure." I reply as I begin blushing.

          He chuckles a little bit before lifting my chin up and begins to passionately kiss me with his soft and sexy lips.

           Negan told me that he wants to be exclusive and doesn't mind letting everyone know we're together.

           Although at first, he was against it, but that was only because he wasn't sure in how I would be with paparazzi and all that that comes with dating someone famous. However, the biggest reason of why he was hesitant of us telling others was mainly because of the guy who has his brother. He didn't want to involve me in any of that or put my life into any danger.