CHAPTER 6: Just A Kiss Goodnight

~~NEGAN~~

       Today I was supposed to be doing a photo shoot for Robertsons Company and while doing the photo shoot, I noticed how Maddie was blushing several times and noticed she was checking me out.

       Then when I saw her blushing and laughing from whatever Emmett was telling her while looking at me at the same time, probably trying to piss me off on purpose, which was working.

         So as soon though as I saw Maddie look jealous with the model and I posing, I thought I would use that opportunity and making her jealous also.

        Which worked as she looked like she extremely jealous.

        Then after the photo shoot was over, I went back to the dressing room to get dressed and as soon as I came walking out, I noticed Maddie was gone.

        I walked up to Emmett who was looking down at his phone and asked him where she went.

        "She went back to the office to finish up with a few things." He tells me.

        "Oh." I replied while trying not to sound too obvious about why I was really asking.

        "But you know, she asked if we wanted to hang out with her and her friend tonight at a club." He tells me.

         "I don't know, maybe." I tell him although I would really like to go. But then again, I really don't want to see them both grinding on each other.

         "Well, if you do decide to go, let me know." He tells me.

         "Yeah, I'll see." I tell him and then we leave.

*****************************************

         When 10PM rolls around, I'm bored as hell and try to flip through the channels to find something interesting but can't. So I finally just cave in and text Emmett who texts me back right away and tells me the address.

          So I grab my keys and ride my bike over towards the club.

          As soon as I showed up, I noticed the bouncer outside was a guy that I fought a few years ago and haven't seen in a while.

         So we talked and caught up a little bit before heading inside.

        Once I was inside, I started looking for Emmett and right as I was beginning to text him, I looked up real quick and saw Emmett dancing with some other girl. Which got me confused.

        Then I looked for Maddie and didn't see her anywhere, so I grabbed myself a drink and while I stood at the bar and gave the bartender my order, I started looking around to check out the place more and even though I'm not much of a club person, I still think it's actually really cool.

          Right when the bartender handed my my drink, I looked at the end of the bar and saw Maddie standing at the end of the bar trying get away from some drunk that wouldn't let her go. So I quickly shot back my drink and walked over towards them and put my arm around her waist and turned her to face me.

          "Hey baby. Sorry I'm late." I say and then begin kissing her.

          Surprisingly, she kisses me back. Which I'm not wanting her to stop.

         Then as soon as we pull apart and look at each other, I see she's smiling and biting her lower lip a little bit.

         "That's okay." She says.