CHAPTER 17: A Few Weeks Later.....

~~NEGAN~~

        I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe she lied to me.

       Seriously, how could she not have known about me from her uncle?

       A week after we last saw each other, I had noticed she tried contacting me. But I just ignored her.

       Luckily we had finished already all the things we needed to for the promotional stuff before we got in that fight, so we didn't need to really see each other again until the party to celebrate me coming on board. Although now I'm not sure I even want to do this.

       So many times I have tried telling myself over and over again about how I might have overreacted and maybe I do need to hear her out. Then again, I just can't ever bring myself to call her. Every time, right before I hit the call button on my phone, I stop myself. I've been played before. Maybe that's what she did.

       Fuck it! I didn't want to think about it anymore. It's already been a few weeks, so I grabbed the keys to my bike and started heading out to a bar.

        Once I got there, I right away walked up to the bartender and asked for a few drinks. To which I then started taking the few shots he was giving me and then began drinking my whiskey and coke when I suddenly feel a hand on my thigh.

         I looked over and saw it was Rita.

        "Hey there Papi. Want some company?" She winks while smiling at me.

        I shoot back the last of my drink and grab her hand and we head back to my place quickly.

        As soon as we get inside my apartment, we start removing each other's tops and then she pushes me onto the couch and gets on top of me, straddling my lap as she begins kissing me as I begin kissing her neck and squeezing one of her breasts, I hear the door being slammed opened and the next thing I know, Rita is yanked off of me by her hair.....by Renee?

         "Ahhh. Fucking bitch!" Rita snaps at Renee and right as she's about to come at Renee, Renee quickly punches Rita in the face and breaks her nose.

         "Get the fuck out of here, you fucking whore!" Renee yells at her. "And as for you!" Renee says, snapping back at me while pointing her finger at me.

          "Babe, it's okay, I've got this one." Emmett says as he kisses Renee, calming her down.

         "You better, otherwise, I'm gonna put him in a fucking coma!! And, you won't get ANY for a while." She tells him.

          He looks at her with pleading eyes about the last part.

          "Don't worry. Now go and grab something to drink." He tells her. Which as she begins walking towards the kitchen, she glares at me.

         Emmett then has me follow him to my bedroom where he shuts the door.

          "I know what you're gonna say and I don't give a fuck...." I began but then I feel him punch me really hard, busting my lip.

          "Shut the fuck up for once, turn off your bad boy attitude while you're at it and listen to me!" He says and I look at him shocked. "You are a fucking idiot! You had the best thing you will ever have in your life and you call her a fucking whore and let her go?! Then to make things worse I come over to find you're about to fuck Rita! The biggest whore of them all! Man, I have always defended you, even towards Renee when after you hurt Maddie so badly that she hasn't gone in to work, she has done nothing but cry over you every moment she's awake, she doesn't eat or anything." He says and then stops for a moment and holds the bridge of his nose while he takes in a deep breath and let's it out before he continues.