Chapter 31 - Yours..

Lauren Hastington

After done with taking pictures of the base, I walked into the car and found Dylan leaning his head back sleeping. I sat beside him and pulled his head slowly to my shoulder.

"You idiot.." I sighed and took his hand holding it. I caressed it slowly.

"Why do you always make me feel like this?" I whispered. Not long after that, Archer and Aiden came into the car.

"We're going to go stroll around and have breakfast, wanna join us?" Aiden asked me and I shook my head.

"I'm tired too.. I'll just stroll around later." I said.

"Okay then" Archer said. Aiden and Archer talked about the attack yesterday and they started to predict the things that happened yesterday. I leaned to Dylan's head and fell asleep too.

"Little red.. we're here.. Dylan.. we're here arrive at the hotel." I opened my eyes slowly and I nodded.

"You're holding my hand?" Dylan asked and I turned to him. He smirked and held my hand tightly.

"Dylan!" I hissed and pushed his hand away from me. I got out from the car and walked into the hotel right away. I pressed the lift button fast hoping the lift will come faster which is stupid. Dylan suddenly held my hand and stood beside me.

"Dylan!" I hissed.

"You're the one who started it.. you held my hand first." He smirked and I glared at him. When the lift door opened, I got inside so was Dylan. I kicked him out from the lift and I pressed the close button. The lift went up to my floor and I walked towards my room quickly.

I sighed and threw my body to the bed. I called room service to order breakfast and I turned on the TV. Suddenly someone knocked on my door and rang the bell. I walked towards the door and peeked to the small magnifier to see who is it.

"Get lost!" I said loudly.

"Oh come on.. Let me in." Dylan whined.

"No!"

"Your room service is here.. if you don't open the door.. I will eat it!" He smirked and I opened the door for the staff. He walked into my room to deliver my food and I pushed Dylan out but Dylan put me on his shoulder picked me up and brought me into my room. He closed the door and locked the room.

"You crazy.. idiot!" I smacked his back hard and he put me on the bed. He leaned closer to me and I leaned backwards. He kept leaning back until my body completely laid down on the bed. He leaned closer and closer..

"You ordered a lot of food.. so sharing is caring right?" He smiled and then he kissed my cheek. He got off me and sat down on the chair. I sat up and held my cheek where he kissed me earlier.

"Let's eat." He said and I got off from the bed. I sat across him and kicked his knee. He groaned in pain and he looked at me confuse.

"This is mine.. order your own breakfast." I hissed and he took a piece of bacon and waved it in front of me. I took it from him and ate it right away. Suddenly my phone rang and I walked to my bed to take it. It's Blane. It's 3 in the morning in New York and he's calling me this early? I sat down and answered the phone.

"Hey babe." I answered and Dylan looked at me straight away. He put down his food and his face turned cold.

"I can't sleep.. I keep worrying about you."

"I'm fine. We just finished and I'm eating breakfast now."

"I'm worried that Dylan will make a move.." He said and that made me look at Dylan.

"Don't worry."

"I trust you but I don't trust him." Blane said and he yawned.

"Blane.. I will be fine. I will go back to New York tomorrow morning and you don't need to worry about me and Dylan."

"Okay." He said in a really.. weak tone

"Go to sleep.. you have a meeting at 9 right?"

"Yeah.. okay then.. night." He said and ended the call. I put down the phone and looked up to him.

"Do you really like Blane? Just because he's your first love, it doesn't mean you still like him.."

"I like him." I said simply.

"I don't think so.." I looked at him bored and I sighed big time. I took another piece of bacon and the scramble eggs. Suddenly I heard a click and I turned to Dylan..

"What are you doing?"

"Going to send it to Blane." He said and my eyes widen. I got up and planned to take his phone but he caught my body and pulled me to his lap. He threw his phone to the bed and held my body tightly.

"Well that was easy.." He smirked and I smacked his chest.

"Let me ask you some questions.." He said as I tried to get off from his lap.

"Why were you so afraid that I will send that picture to Blane? It is because you're afraid that he will caught you lying or what? You know you can say that you're with me and then he will comehere and kill me.. Do you afraid that he will kill me? Which one are you Lauren Hastington?" He asked and I looked away. I sighed and turned to him.

"You and your crazy thoughts!" I smacked his forehead and he groaned in pain.

"Let him go and be with me.. because you're mine, Lauren."

"I'm not yours and will not be yours. You're an asshole. You have more than a year to prove me that but you didn't! I hate your bullshits that you don't have the confidence for it.. you love your bachelor life so go out there and fuck every girls in New York.." I bursted angrily at him. He just smiled and put his hand on my cheek caressing it. I pushed it away.

"I don't think you won't like it if I fuck all the girls in New York.. I mean I can but you will kill all of them one by one, babe." He pulled me closer until my face just inches away from him. My eyes widen and my heart went so crazy to be this close to him. I think my stomach is going to explode any second..

He took my hand and he put it on his chest. I felt it beats so fast and I looked into his eyes.

"It's yours.. and it will always be yours."