Chapter 15 - A Lie

Lauren Hastington

"I'm done! I'm done!" I begged Anwar and he laughed. He gestured me to go to the side. I threw myself to the side completely out of breath. I tried to reach my water bottle but fuck! It's too far!

I got up slowly and reached for it but suddenly someone helped me.

"Well thanks jerk." I said as I opened the bottle and drank as much as water I could.

"That's for gaining 3 kgs." Anwar said and I drank all the water. I mean I was the one who told him that I gained 3 kgs and I asked him to help me get it off. We trained boxing for hours until I'm dying right now.

"3kgs huh?" Dylan laughed as he sat beside me.

"Shut up!" I threw my empty bottle to him.

"I think we should control all of your weights now. I need to suggest that to-" Before Anwar can finished his sentence me and Dylan glared at him.

"Kidding." He said and I gave him my fist.

"Get up.. you're not finish Hastington." Anwar said and I sighed.

"I'm kidding.. you're done." He said and I glared at him. He laughed and left the boxing ring.

"Let's go to LA." Dylan suddenly said and I looked at him disbelief.

"LA?"

"Yeah.. you got plans?"

"No." I lied.

"Great.. take a shower and let's go."

"What?!" I asked him disbelief.

"Come on. I'm bored.." He smirked and then he got up. He gave me his hand and helped me to get up.

"40 minutes princess.. or I will go there alone." He ruffled my hair and I nodded. He left and I sighed. I took my phone and texted Nial. I walked towards the bathroom and took a shower. I changed into my ripped jeans and blank tank top. I dried my hair and put on my make up. I walked out from the bathroom and Dylan slung his arm to my shoulder.

"Ready?"

"Who's jet?" I asked.

"Mine, of course. Yours is in Colorado." He said.

"The both of us only?"

"No.. Matthew, Joan, Andrew and Archer."

"Let's go." I said as I pushed his arm away. I took out my car key and got into the car. Dylan knocked on my car window and I opened it.

"What?"

"Race you to the airport?" He smirked.

"You'll lose, Lemiere."

"Ohhhhh confidence." He teased and I started my car.

"Race you." I said as I reversed my car. He cursed and ran to his car quickly.

"What an idiot!" I drove out from the base and speed up to the airport. I saw Dylan's car from the rearview mirror and he's speeding up. I called my secretary.

"Find out where is Lemiere's jet at.. the one that will go to LA." I asked my secretary.

"It's at the private gate number 5, Ms. Hastington."

"Thankyou." I ended the call and found that Dylan's car already beside mine. I saw him smirking and he slipped his car in front of me.

Suddenly someone called me.. I entered the green button on the screen.