Chapter 22 - Go and Comeback Again

Lauren Hastington

"You okay?" Nial asked as he entered my room.

"I'm fine."

"You sure?" Nial turned my body making it facing him.

"Yeah." I nodded and he hugged me.

"You know.. you can tell me anything."

"He came here, wanting to talk." I said as I hugged him back.

"So what did you say?" He asked.

"I told him to get lost and I told him that you're my boyfriend." Nial caressed my hair and I looked up to him.

"You're really the best.." I smiled and he chuckled.

"Thanks?" Actually, I told Nial that I lied to him at that time. I asked him forgiveness and he simply said that he knew about it. He knew about me and Dylan, he asked me from the start about it but I denied it. He asked me again for the second time and I admitted it.

I don't want to play with his feelings so I told him the truth. He's okay with it and he said he wanted to cheer me up. So as a friend, he's always there and let me tell you he's the best.

He's now my bestfriend and he's dating another girl right now too. I felt sorry for him and apologizing a couple of times but he's okay and besides his feelings for me wasn't that deep so he easily moved on to someone else. He understands it because he knew it will complicated if he keeps liking me.

He's cool about it and he wants to help with Dylan anyway. I mean not with the intention to make him jealous but he wanted to cheer me up because he said that I always looked sad all the time.

I looked so bad in front of people because after breaking up with Blane, I ended up in the middle of 2 guys but the truth is that me and Nial are just friends. He's always there for me and again he said that someone needs to take care of me. I hate when people say that.. it's like I will kill myself if someone's not there.

I don't see Nial often because he's busy and besides he has a girlfriend. Why should I call him often? We see each other like once in 2 weeks. We eat lunch together or dinner together nothing more than that. Joan knows that too and she's glad that Nial is there for me because Dylan is a damn jerk for acting like this.

I'm glad that I'm surrounded by really good people and it makes me grow up too. I told Nial that Dylan called me childish and he understands it. He told me to change a little bit and I did. I tried so hard to change.

"He's a really weird guy."

"He said he hates me being with you. I told him that you're his friend but he said that you're not his friend anymore." I said and Nial laughed.

"He's the one who's childish, he doesn't even realise his feelings which is crazily weird." Nial said and I nodded.

"He's weird. He doesn't know what he wants."

"He's with Diana right?" Nial asked and I nodded.

"I want to punch him so bad, how can he be a guy when he's acting like a girl?" Nial added and I chuckled.

"How's Clara?"

"She's good, she's in Paris now shooting for a parfume commercial." I met Clara a.k.a Nial's girlfriend. We met two times and Nial told her everything about our relationship. She understands it and she's a really cool girl. She's not the type of girl who will get jealous and then beat me to death.

"So since she's in Paris, you're checking on me? Because you're bored?" I asked.

"Well.. kinda." He said and I smacked his arm.

"I'm kidding." He said and I chuckled.

"Let's eat hot pot, I'm damn hungry." I said and he nodded.

"Let's go." He said and we walked out from my room. We bumped into Christian.

"Wanna join us? Hot pot?" Nial asked.

"Nah.. I'm good." He said and we walked out from my house.

"He thinks we're dating right?"

"Well.. yeah. Is it okay? Or should I tell him the truth?" I asked.

"Nah.. it's fine." He smiled and I nodded. He gestured me to enter his car and I got into it. He started the car and drove out from my house. We went to the hot pot place and guess what we found? Dylan eating with Diana. God bless America.

"You wanna go? Or move?"

"Let's go to other place, I want to puke seeing them." I said and Nial nodded. We walked away.

"Nial!" Shit!

"Hey buddy."

"Why aren't you to going inside?"

"Suddenly Lauren wants something else, she feels nausea these days. I'm kinda suspicious that she's pregnant." Oh my god. What is Nial thinking? I turned to Dylan and he looked at Nial with a killing look.

"You're pregnant?" He asked in a disbelief tone. It's like he's so shock to hear that.

"Maybe.. we've been doing it without safety these days." Nial said and I wanted to punch him so bad for saying it. I can't believe he said that. I turned to Dylan and he already has his fist ready. I grabbed Nial's hand and pulled him away.

"He's damn jealous.. thankyou for pulling me away or I will die today."

"You won't die, don't worry." I sighed.

"He's in there with Diana."

"I know.. and you don't need to tell me. I saw it."

"You okay? Want to get a drink together?" He asked and I turned to him.

"What a great boyfriend.." I said sarcasticly and he laughed.

"You know.. I really want to get out of New York for awhile. Going to summer school.. something like that. Am I too old for it?" I asked.

"Go then.. I think it will be good for your head and heart."

"Yeah.. I think so too." I smiled.

"Go and come back again."