Chapter 30 - You Idiot

Dylan Lemiere

We arrived at Germany 2 in the morning and we went straight to the hotel to rest. I kept my eyes on Lauren all the time just to check on her. We got into our own room and I can't sleep knowing that Lauren's room is just across mine.

I got out from my room and knocked on Lauren's door. I know it's stupid to knock on someone's door 3 in the morning but I just want to try. My eyes widen when suddenly the door opened.. Lauren looked at me while rubbing her eyes.

"What?"

"I can't sleep."

"Listen to a slow music.. trust me you will sleep in 5 minutes." She said. She was going to close the door but I stopped her. She looked at me raising her eyebrows.

"I can't sleep.. make me a tea."

"You can make it yourself." She hissed and I looked at her begging. She sighed and opened the door. She let me in and then I sat on the chair beside the window.

"I can't sleep knowing your room right across mine."

"Move to another floor then.." She said and I looked at her smiling. She's heating up the water and put the tea bag into the cup. I got up and walked to her. I pulled her into a hug.

"Dylan.." She tried to push me but I hugged her tightly so she doesn't have any choice but to stay on my arms. I inhaled her jasmine scent and buried my head to the crook of her neck.

"Dylan.. please.."

"I can't control myself when I'm with you. I will thank my dad for assigning me with you." I said.

"Dylan.. I'm with Blane." She tried to push me away. I released the hug and looked at her seriously. She looked away avoiding my eyes. She poured the hot water to the cup and added a small amount of cold water to it.

"Here and go back to your room."

"I'll finish this here and I will go back to my room.. I promise." I said and she looked at me suspiciously.

"Whatever." She said and she walked to the bed. I brought my tea and sat on the chair beside the window. I sipped it slowly and turned to see Lauren playing with her phone.

I took a deep breath and turned my head to the view. I looked at it and sipped my tea slowly. I leaned back to the sofa and put the cup on the table beside the sofa.

I turned my head back to Lauren and she's already sleeping. I smiled looking at her and I slowly walked to the bed and laid beside her. I took her phone away and held her hand. I caressed it slowly and kissed it lightly. I smiled looking at her sleeping side, she's cute.

My heart hurted so much now. I held her hand tightly and felt my heart aching. I slowly moved closer to her and pulled her body to mine. She moved in her sleep and put her hand on my chest. My breath got hitch in a split second.

I want her.. I want her.. I want her!

I kissed the top of her head and slowly slipped away. I looked at her one last time before going out.

"You are mine, Lauren. Sooner or later.. you'll comeback to me." I whispered and then walked out from the room. I walked back into my room but I can't sleep so I decided to go to the gym. I spent my night there instead of sleeping. I walked to the bar and drank a little there.

I got back to my room to shower and Archer texted me that we need to go to the base to check what's wrong there on 7. I put on my clothes and walked out from the room at the same time as.. Lauren.

I walked away first and Lauren followed me. We got into the elevator together and none of us talked. The door opened and we walked out from it. Archer and Aiden already in the car and we got in too. We sat side by side and I leaned my body to the carseat. I closed my eyes because I'm so tired and the fact that I didn't sleep last night.

"You didn't sleep last night, did you?" Aiden asked and I nodded.

"After we're done.. feel free to sleep." Archer said and I nodded again. As soon as we arrived at the base, we got out from our car.

"Good morning Mr. Lemiere, Ms. Hastington, Mr. Locason and Mr. North." Marcos greeted us and we walked in to see the attack slash robbery. We wore gloves to start checking the things inside.. we never involve the police right away. We checked it first and then we will tell the police about it if we need it because this is our base.. not an ordinary house or something like that.

We checked everything and we're glad that the files are safe. We took a lot of picture and send it to the base in New York for them to check. After that I got into the car first when everyone was still inside. I leaned back to the seat and closed my eyes. I was going to sleep when I heard someone get inside the car.

"You idiot.." I heard Lauren whisper. She slowly put my head to her shoulder. She held my hand and patted it slowly. I was so happy but since I'm too tired.. I fell asleep for real.