Chapter 7: Party & STFU!

Yesenia:

It's Friday. That's basically the best day of the week besides Saturday. The Jeep wouldn't start up this morning so we got stuck staying at the house. Maver and Cecily stayed too. Saying it wasn't fair if they had to go to school. As much as Elle wanted to stay and keep an eye on us she had to work today. She left Alejandro and Cecily in charge. I don't act kindly to authority because I do what I want.

I'm in charge of myself and of course Lasi. It felt good to be reunited with the crew even though I feel like they stabbed me in the back. Family or what? Guillermo couldn't keep his eyes off me. I know he missed me. I missed him too but whatever we had in the past stays there. I don't want him anymore. I chose Lorenzo. Neither of them are good enough for me. I'm better off by myself. I'm not worried about any chicos right now.

Tonight the guys are going to some party this guy named Ethan is throwing. Lasi personally got invited by the guy himself. I don't have anything to do tonight so I'm going. I want to party too.

It's hot today. The guys are already outside chilling by the pool with Cecily. Lasi is on her bed reading a magazine. I don't like the guys disrespecting my sister and making her feel excluded. She shouldn't be embarrassed. We're both getting dressed and we're both going to get inside that pool.

"Don't make me go out there. Please Lasi. They're just going to laugh at me." she tried to wiggle her hand out of my tight grip as I dragged her down the hall with me.

I wore ripped, dark blue jean shorts. Unbuttoned and the zipper pulled down flashing my orange bikini bottom I wore underneath. A little bit of my v-line exposed. I wore my belly piercing. The butterfly beautiful centered on my stomach.

My gun tattoo with shooting hearts exposed barely. My heart tattoo and my sleeves in full view since  I'm wearing my orange, white stripped bikini top. I looked extremely sexy I don't think I ever looked this good.

Lasi wore her pink bikini. Not covering her bottom with shorts. My sister is beautiful. Some people mistake her for a tan, Arianna Grande look alike. She just has such an innocent face and innocent body that attracts guys. Once she gets my age and grows into her boobs. She'll be just as gorgeous as me. She's getting there.

"I got your back. No one is going to say anything to my sister. Got me?"

I already had a chat with Marco and Juan. They said it's old news now and that they still like Lasi. It was just a joke and that they were truly sorry. Instead of apologizing to me they need to apologize to her.

Lasi stops struggling and she relaxes. "You sure?"

"Positive."

I let go of her hand and we walked side by side. She's so short it's adorable. The guys are on the patio. Cecily, Maver and Glenn are swimming. All of them laughing and talking. Alejandro is in the middle of Marco and Juan. All of them laying down on lounge chairs.

Lasi stops by the door. She looks at me. "Wait. You can't swim Yesi."

I'm not scared to get into the water. I just never go into the deep end. Papa never got a chance to teach me. Lasi learned when she went to summer camp a few years ago.

"I'll stay on the edge." I assured her with a light smile.

She didn't look so sure about that but she nodded her head. "Alright."

We walked outback. Marco and Juan staring at the both of us. My eyes lingered on Alejandro who couldn't stop checking me out. He raised his eyebrows and I smirked.

I already seen him shirtless but he's never seen me half naked. He stuck out his tongue and pretended to lick something as he closed his eyes. He's disgusting. Pervert.