Chapter 14

Naomi found it hard to believe how fast a week and a half had flew by. Spring break was almost over and as she looked over at Darryl from his bed, half-naked, at his desk deeply captivated by his homework, and it was hard to admit to herself that she actually had fun. She had noticed that they had broken some of the rules they agreed on. Things that she would have called kinky before, were now under her belt in experience, something he had convinced her to do when it was his turn to take control, mumbling on and on about fantasies he's had before. And she had fun with it. They'd even started engaging in light conversation afterwards, mostly about nothing. She was just grateful that he didn't bring up anymore questions pertaining their past. 

It soon got tiring, going back and forth from home and back for both of them that they had unconsciously decided to spend half the day, isolated in their rooms, occupying themselves until they felt ready for another round. Whenever she had to go to his house she would lie to her parents saying she was over at Jazzy's place. He had tallked her into helping him with his make up assignments and even though she had always knew, he was a really smart kid. He'd ended up helping her out more than she did, especially in history.

They had jumped each others' bones more than they'd ever did in the last month, and her body was sore, but she found it satisfying, especially since he claimed that he was becoming addicted to her. She tried to talk herself into thinking that it wasn't a big deal, that he told all the girls he've had sex with, but it wasn't any use. In a way it frustrated her, knowing that he may as well have lied to her just to get what he wanted, and if that were true, she was a pure idiot for believing him. 

And then there was the guilt she felt whenever she thought of Miles. Even as occupied as she was with Darryl, she'd always find time between rounds or after they went back to their own homes to text and see him. She would sometimes find herself falling to his command, going to the places he'd wanted to go, seeing the movies he'd wanted to see, doing whatever he wanted to do, just so she'd find comfort in telling herself she was a good girlfriend. Their one month anniversary was coming up and he was already making plans for the both of them. 

Naomi tugged down at the over sized black, V-neck, T-shirt that she had borrowed from Darryl's drawer to cover her pantied bottom, as she lied on her stomach with her English book that she was supposed to be reading but instead was texting Miles. 

"Hey, you any good at trig?" Darryl said as he brought over his homework over to her side and joined her on the bed. Naomi shifted her attention from her phone to the sheet he was holding out in front of her. 

"Sure, which problem?"

"The fifth one." 

"Oh, this one is pretty easy." Naomi commented thoughtfully after looking over the problem herself. Just use the Pythagorean Theorem and solve for the X, duh. 

"Well, when you're done gloating, do you mind helping me out a bit?" Darryl said sharply.

"I wasn't gloating, asshole. I'm just saying I get the problem." Naomi retorted. She instructed to him, the steps to solve the problem and soon they had both finished their homework. She could really go for a snack, and for some reason she started reminiscing, two and a half years back, about all the treats Darryl's mother would make for them when she used to hang out at Darryl's house. "Hey, you got any food? I'm kind of starving." Naomi asked. 

"Yea, but not for you." Darryl said as he got up from the bed and started to pull on some basketball shorts. 

"What? So you're just gonna wear me down all day and not feed me?" She retorted as she pulled on her clothes, too.

"Wore you down, huh?" Darryl asked with a sexy grin as he walked over and encircled his arms around her waist from behind her. She shivered as his lips touched the curve of her neck and moved to her jaw in a slow sensual motion.