Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Alright, Ms. Marks. You may take your seat," said the snooty teacher at the desk as she handed Naomi the piece of paper she just signed. "Oh, and welcome to detention."

Naomi snatched the pink slip from her. "Thank you, Mrs. Porter," she replied sarcastically.

She went to her seat as she mumbled a string of curses under her breath.

The detention room was like a regular classroom but isolated. The school felt like it had to separate its delinquents from its scholars. There had to be at least twenty kids there, but the noise of chatter was as loud as a cafeteria full of the entire Junior class.

Stupid ass Jazzy, Naomi thought as she wondered why the hell she was here. She had thought of her plan thoroughly as she sat in Spanish class. She had raised her hand and told Señora Ramirez that she wasn't feeling well and asked for a pass to go to the nurse. She used the pass to roam the hallways without security harassing her, until Security Guard Reeves had caught her sneaking out. But the part that made this worse was the fact that Jazzy had made a mistake.

Apparently the tickets for 106 & Park were for tomorrow, so Jazzy and Nathan left her out on that small detail and forgot to tell her. They remained in their classes, while she became a delinquent.

Naomi's raging anger was stopped when her stomach growled.

"Well, I at least gotta make this worthwhile," she mumbled as she turned towards her bag and pulled out a bag of M&M Peanuts.

Just as she was about to open her favorite bag of candy, a hand snatched them from her and rushed past her.

"Thanks, Love. I was starving," Darryl said as he took a seat behind her and popped a few candies in his mouth.

"Fancy meeting you here." Naomi retorted dryly as she snatched her candy back.

Darryl laughed, "Hmm...You? Not so fancy. What you here for?"

"Why should I tell you?"

He stared at her for a while before he grinned from ear to ear. "You were caught giving head, weren't you?"

"And what? You're here for receiving head, weren't you?" Naomi snapped back. "Can you leave me the fuck alone?" Naomi was fed up with Darryl's shit.

He sighed as he leaned back in his chair and put his hand up in surrender before Naomi turned around in her seat.

Twenty minutes passed and more people were filing into the room. Mrs. Porter never seemed to look up from her magazine.

Just then, Tameeka Bishop walked in and took the seat next to Darryl. If anyone knew Tameeka, they knew she was the sluttiest and easiest girl in the entire school. She was willing to do anything, anywhere, and everywhere. There was no doubt as to why she was here.

She was a tone darker than Naomi, tall like the model-type, had dark brown eyes, perfectly curved lips, and had many bodily curves that had guys on her ass, almost too literally.

Naomi glanced back as she saw Darryl move his desk closer to Tameeka's. She whipped her head forward as she rolled her eyes in disgust. She could already hear Tameeka purring.

"Hey, lil' mama."

Tameeka chuckled, "Hmm, surprised you remember who I am, Darryl. You forgot to call me."

"I been busy, but I didn't forget about what we did in that bathroom stall at the club last week."

Tameeka giggled, and then there was silence. Naomi tried to look back at the world's most repulsive couple, until she heard a moan fall from Darryl's lips.