Chapter 1

"Don't you think this picture of me is sexy, Jazzy...Jazzy?" Naomi Marks shut her locker door only to find Jazzy tongue dancing with her boyfriend Nathan Daniels against the maroon locker next to hers. She cleared her throat when they showed no sign of breaking away for air. They slowly but reluctantly broke their heated kiss. Jazzy rolled her eyes while Nathan laughed.

"Don't be such a cockblock," he said slyly with a wink. And with that they resumed their lip work. In disbelief, Naomi glared at her best friend, Jasmine Brooks, getting her face chewed off. "Well... just remember this is a school."

"Your point?" Nathan asked against Jazzy's lips.

"There really is no reason for your hands to be that far up under her shirt," Naomi retorted, gesturing to the hands moving nearby Jazzy's bra strap. Before they could respond, Naomi hurriedly walked away, getting lost in the crowd of Curtis High School.

The home of the Warriors, Curtis High, had a population of three thousand eight students. Not as much as those schools in Brooklyn or Manhattan, but quite as rowdy. The school's colors were maroon and white, which explained the lockers being maroon and white. Students here and there would say 'hi' and wave to Naomi as she walked down the disorderly hallway.

But all Naomi could think about was how much her friendship with Jazzy has changed since she got with Nathan back in October. Now it was five months later into their junior year and it seemed like Jazzy and Nathan were straight off of the Playboy channel. It was pretty obvious that they were fucking each others' brains out but, damn, it seemed as if Naomi and Jazzy barely did anything together nowadays. At least there was one good thing out of Jazzy's relationship with Nathan and that was him being the cousin of Miles Daniels, the sexiest guy in school. Just the other night Naomi had the most erotic dream starring Miles and he had been on her mind ever since. All she could think about was his rigid, muscular arms around her petite figure, and his hot sweaty abs rubbing against her torched body, as he...

"Well, if it isn't Curtis' own school whore!" said a deep voice that stopped the naughty daydreams in her head. Naomi's head snapped up to see Darryl Adams' cold, dark brown eyes. Naomi always found it hard to believe that there was once a time when she and Darryl were close friends.

"Oh, you mean yourself?" she shouted over the roar of voices that filled the morning hallway scene.

He chuckled to himself as he licked his bottom lip. "What the hell, you ain't no whore, damn well know you a virgin, you just messin' around with every nigga you meet. That's a slut!" He stepped towards Naomi, reaching behind her to squeeze her butt.

"What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Ehh, you ain't got much anyway." he said with a bored, expressionless face as he walked off.

Just then, Jazzy ran up to Naomi. "Hey, what was that?"

"Hmm, if you were here sooner maybe you would know," Naomi paused, then added, "Nahh, maybe if you were here maybe you would know!" as she stomped off towards her first class, Spanish. Jazzy tried her best to keep up with her short legs.

"I know you kinda hate me rite now..." Jazzy began.

"Wow, you think?" Naomi muttered.

"But you'll love me, when I tell you what we're going to do today!" she exclaimed excitedly.

Naomi watched Jazzy as she walked cheerfully beside her. "I'm waiting!"

"Nate got us tickets to go to 106 & Park!"

"So we're calling him Nate all of the sudden? And where the hell are we going to find the time to go all the way to Manhattan? Do you know where we live?"