Chapter 5

Since this book is published, only a sample remains on Wattpad. Content stops after chapter eighteen. Please keep reading with this information in your mind.

Chapter 5

By the beginning on second period I was completely worn out. Everyone was yelling during first period and Seth kept annoying me, whilst I was trying to concentrate on listening to the teacher. Unfortunately that didn't happen.

"What do you have next period?" Kelly asks as we walk out of the class. Seth storms past me and Kelly without uttering a word. What crawled up his pants during English, I think and turn back to Kelly.

"I have Chemistry," I sigh. "With the one and only, Seth Lee!" I do and little 'woo' and throw my hands up in the air. Kelly laughs at my attempt to be optimistic and pats my back. "Good luck," She says and starts walking to the other side of the school, probably to her next class.

I take a short stop at my locker and then head to my class. I enter the class and see a red-head sitting on the desk, going through some papers. She's rocking her feet back and forth and humming a tune to herself. Once she looks up and sees me, she throws me a nervous smile and gets off the table.

"I'm Mrs. Kennedy, I'll be your Chemistry teacher this year," She smiles and I gave her a small wave as the class fills up with the rest of the students. I take a seat in the middle of the classroom and take out my things. People always say how nerds sit in the front, players in the back and normal people in the middle, therefore I sit in the middle. I notice Seth walking into the class. He's looking at his hands and his face is completely red. Without saying anything, he takes the seat next to me and puts his head on his arms.

Before I can say anything to Seth, the teacher pulls out a pile of papers from the drawer of her desk and looks at us, "Pens out. I have a surprise quiz for you. You won't get a grade for this, I just want to see how good you are."

"What the fuck?" Seth blurts and looks at the teacher. Her eyes widen as she looks at Seth and she starts blushing. The whole class stays quiet as the teacher stutters a bit.

"Uh, uh," She starts. "We're having a quiz. What's your name?"

 Seth rolls his eyes and doesn't respond. He places his head back on his arms and I hear him groan. What's wrong with him again, I think as the teacher starts handing out papers. "Good luck," she winks at Seth and hands me a paper as well. I'm not that good in Chemistry, but I like to think I'm somewhat decent. Seth grabs a pencil from his bag and starts circling random letters. He suddenly gets up from his seat and hands the paper over to the teacher.

"I'm going to need your name on it, as well," Mrs. Kennedy smiles, batting her eyelashes and I groan at her pathetic attempt of flirting with him. Seth takes the paper and scribbles his name on the corner. Just as he hands his paper back the bell rings, signalling the end of the class. I quickly write my name on the paper, grab my things and run after Seth before he can disappear again.

"Seth!" I yell, pushing people aside in hopes that I can catch up to him. "Seth, slow down please!" He looks at me and steps next to the wall, then crosses his arms over his chest. I stop next to him and take a few breaths to steady my breath.

"What?" He snaps.

"Jeez, what's wrong, Mr. I'm always cocky?"

He rolls his eyes, then it looks like he notices something and his eye turn back to me, a playful smirk on his face once again, "Why? Did you miss my amazing personality?" My mouth drops open. He just changed moods in 0.2 seconds and now he's acting like everything is perfectly fine.