Chapter 4

Since this book is published, only a sample remains on Wattpad. Content stops after chapter eighteen. Please keep reading with this information in your mind.

Chapter 4

Monday.

If you don't cringe as you read that there must be something terribly wrong with you. Monday is the day everything starts: school, work, a new week, everything. I bet most of you are going to school, just like me. Oh, how horrible that is.

"River, get your butt out of bed or you'll be late for school." I yell, pounding on his door. As I do that I pull my pajama shorts out from my butt-crack and scratch my butt in a very ladylike manner. I hear River groaning on the other side of the door and I smile, I have managed to wake him up.

As quietly as I can I walk to the washroom, grab a bucket and fill it with ice cold water. I'm in the mood to do a prank this morning. I grab the bucket filled with water and sneak to Seth's door. As quietly as I can I open the door and look at his sleeping body on the bed. He looks so adorable.

I chuckle to myself and walk closer to him, pulling the bucket up a little. I stop at the edge of the bed and grin, time to get wet. I pour the ice-cold water on Seth and take a few steps away from him. Seth jumps up immediately and looks around in his room. His eyes stop and me and all I see is anger on his face.

"You!" He points a finger at me and gets up from his bed. Before I have the chance to turn around and run he wraps his arms around my waist and presses his cold body against my back. "Let's hug, my dear friend." I can feel the cold seeping through my clothes.

"Seth let go, it's cold," I whine and start pushing him away. He laughs and I feel his body shaking behind me. As that happens a shiver runs up my spine at the beautiful tone. Before I realize what's happening, Seth starts jumping on my back.

"Give me a piggyback ride!" He jumps onto my back, making both of us fall to the ground. I slam my head against his muscular chest and groan in pain. Apparently Seth does the same. He removes his hands from my waist and I roll away from him as he closes his eyes and places his hand on the back of his head.

"God damn, you weigh a lot."

I gasp and slap his arm as River walks into the room and looks between us. He smirks and then blurts out, "Did you two get wet?"

Seth bursts out laughing and I blush like crazy. As quickly as I can I get up from the floor and run to my bedroom, the boys laughter still behind me. Seth has been here for only two days, but those days have been the best so far. 

After going through my usual daily routine, I head downstairs. River and Seth are both in the kitchen as my mum makes breakfast for them. My mum is wearing a red dress and some black heels, while her hair is pulled up into a neat bun. The two boys next to her are both breathtaking. River is dressed in a pair of khaki pants and a blue button-up and Seth looks like a god. He is wearing black skinny jeans that are way too skinny for him, a Ramones T-shirt and he had on a leather jacket. His hair is perfectly styled and his face looks flawless. I look down at my sunflower dress and suddenly feel very self-conscious. 

"Good morning, sweetie," My mother says, handing me a plate with pancakes. The pancakes are covered in Maple syrup with a few blueberries on top. I stare at the breakfast and then look at the boys who are both eating their food like pigs.

I push away the food, "I think I'll just have an apple on-the-go." My mum looks at me like I've gone insane but hands me an apple as the guys get up and walk towards the door. I follow them outside and sit in the passenger seat of River's car while Seth sits on his motorcycle. 

We pull up in the parking lot of our school and there are people of all ages there. I see so many new faces that it's making me feel nervous on the inside, even though I don't have to even talk to them. I get out of the car and look at the young girls, who are staring at Seth, as well as the girls from my year. 

I roll my eyes and spot Kelly next to her car, along with her brother, who starts his Freshman year of high school today. I give a small wave to my brother and walk over to them.

"Hey, Kelly," I greet her and Mason looks at me and smiles nervously. I can see from his outfit he put a lot of effort into making a good first impression. "Looking good there, Mas." I ruffle his hair and mess it up. He whines and starts fixing it as soon as he can.

Suddenly someone chuckles behind me, "Babe, you don't mess with a man's hair." And then an arm appears on my shoulder and Seth pulls me to his side. Kelly just stares at us wide eyed while Mason is clearly glaring at Seth. "Now, come on, we need to get our schedules I want to see which classes I have with you." Seth pulls me away from Kelly and we walk towards the school, everybody staring at us.

Once we walk through the doors I push Seth away and glare at him, "What the fuck was that about?"

"Oh, Ellie, it's obvious you want me judging from the way you acted this morning, therefore I'm just giving you what you want."

"You're crazy, I don't want you." I reply and walk towards the main office. Seth chuckles and walks behind me. We stop at the secretary and tell her our names. I get my schedule and look at it.

1st period: AP English

2nd period: Chemistry

3rd period: Calculus

Lunch

4th period: Biology

5th period: AP History

6th period: Gym

Suddenly Seth grabs the schedule from my hands and looks at it. His eyes scan the paper and he smiles, then looks at me.

"Sweetheart, it looks like you and I have Chemistry together." He smirks and I roll my eyes. Never heard that one before, I think and grab the paper from his hands. "Also we have all other classes besides Calculus together."

My head whips at his direction and I grab his schedule from his hands. I scan over it quickly and confirm myself that we indeed have almost all classes together.

I groan and stomp away from him as his laughter fills the hallway once again.

Stupid Seth