Epilogue

A few months later

Charles Flynn smooths out his mini NYPD uniform that his father had it made special for him. He knows that buying Charles Flynn gifts will not get the boy to love him as much as Charles Flynn loves Chuck, but it's a start, right? He also knows that there's no talking Charles Flynn into being a businessman like his father. He is more Reagan than Baizen, even the fact that he looks so much like Carter.

"How do I look?", asks Carter in his white suit, adjusting his bow tie at the mirror. He and Charles Flynn manage to get along just well..., just slowly.

"Just ok", says Charles Flynn. He is stubborn, but he loves his father. Carter could see a hint of smirk on Charles Flynn's face from the mirror.

They head to the church and Carter waits for his bride at the end of the altar. Chuck, Blair, Nate and the Humphreys sit at Charlie's side. Serena had to keep Dan from updating Gossip Girl while waiting for Charlie to arrive. Charles Flynn leaves to stand at the other end of the altar.

Then, the music starts, indicating the arrival of the bride and everyone stands up. Charlotte walks down the aisle with her father. She's wearing a strapless white gown with a little train. The dress has a lace bodice and her veil has diamonds along the hem. Instead of a diamond crown, she has a flower crown instead, made out of pink roses. Behind them, Charles Flynn walks, carrying the rings. Charles hands her over to Carter before joining the rest of the Reagans.

The priest recites the vow, keeping it short, but detailed. Once finished, Charles Flynn hands a platinum ring with a sapphire stone in the middle to his father and a simple platinum ring to his mother before he sitting next to his grandfather.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss your bride", says the priest.

Carter and Charlotte kiss and the guests applaud. They walk out with the guests throw confettis at them. Charlotte throws her bouquet of pink roses and Vanessa catches them. Charles Flynn jumps inside the limo with his parents and everyone heads to the reception.

"Awww, don't you look dashing", says Charlie, seeing her only son in a mini NYPD uniform.

"I wanna be just like you", says Charles Flynn.

"What about me?", asks Carter.

Charles Flynn stares at his father. He hugs him, catching Carter off guard, but Carter hugs his son as if his life depends on it. Charlie feels extremely happy to see the father and son embracing each other.

"You'd still be proud, right?", asks Charles Flynn.

"More than you know it", says Carter, kissing his son's hair.

In sickness and health, for richer or poorer, till death do us part.

THE END