Chapter 21 [PROM DISASTER PART 2]

Okay?

3rd Person POV

"What happened?" Students asked, as they held their dates close to them. The students that were in the cafeteria were evacuated. Unsure of what was happening but they were afraid. They were concerned. They kept asking the police what was going on. They freaked out more as more firefighters arrived.

The chief cleared his throat as he grabbed everyone's attention.

"Excuse me" He said loud enough for everyone to hear. "My bame is Cheif Clops, and...There has been a fire" A few gasps has been heard from the crowd. "But we need your help. We don't know if everyone's here..."

"Y-Y/N!" I name was heard from the crowd. Three kids made their way up to the cheif Clops. "Y-Y/N's not here..."

"Do you know where she could have gone?" The cheif asked.

"N-No" Laurence Zvahl said looking down.

"This is all your fault Laurence!" Garroth said crossing his arms.

"Guys, we can't help Y/N if you two are fighting!" Aphmau piped in, separating the two. They glared at eachother one more time before frowning.

"Settle down" Cheif Clops said. "Where did you two see her last?"

They thought about it.

"Wait! There's still someone there!" A blond screamed at the firefighters who were holding the blond back. "Let go of me! I need to get her!"

"Emmalyn, calm down.." A boy said. Trying to calm her.

"What did she look like?" Laurence asked, as he made his way up to her.

"H/C hair, E/C orbs... A F/C dress" Emmalyn said crying in Kenmurs arms

"Y/N..." Laurence said to himself. He ran to the buidling as people were yelling and screaming at him. 'she needs me now more than ever' He thought as he entered the school.

He felt his eyes sting from the smoke. He saw the firefighters in it puting the fire out. He ran to the door which put him in the hallway, not only that, but was basted with smoke and fire. But he saw a hand in all the smoke. He ran to it, and saw something which made his eyes water more.

"Y-Y/N, wake up" Laurence said softly. Bo No response. He scooped her up as he ran his way out of the building. As soon as he ran out, they put Y/N in a cot- bed thing  (A/N DANG IT WHAT'S IT CALLED??) She was being escorted to the hospital in an ambulance. He tightened his fist as Garroth was in the ambulance with her. Leaving Laurence behind, as he fell to the ground taking the air in. The sting in his eyes faded as water started to appear. "My Irene Garroth, dang it!" He cursed at him.

"Laurence your all right!" Aphmau said running over to him, sobbing on his tux. "I didn't want to loose you..."

Laurence smiled as he hugged her back. "I'm fine, I just hope Y/N's alright..."

Aphmau's POV

I feel awful when I say this. But when he mentioned Y/N, it sort off- struck me. I kept smiling because the last thing Laurence needs is to worry about something else.

"Laurence! My dumb brother! What were you thinking?" I hear Cadenza said hugging Laurence tightly. Laurence was explaining to her, and I giggled at the sight as Cadenza scowled at him. "just don't do that ever again"

"Who was your date anyways, I never asked" Laurence said to Cadenza who was blushing  "I promise I won't get mad!"

"Fine! It was.... Garroth" Cadenza said crossing her arms as me and Laurence both looked at her shocked. He was Y/N's date! "Don't be mad! It was his not idea not to tell you. He said he'd meet me here"

"But, Garroth is Y/N's date" I chipped in.

"What? That's impossible. He asked me out to prom." Cadenza said.

"He's cheating on you two then..." Laurence mumbled  "He's dead to me! Thats son of a -

"Hey, Laurence am I right? That um, Y/N, is going to be fine" Cheif Clops said Laurence as he looked at him sincerely. "Thank you" And he walked away

"She's going to be fine..." Laurence said again, as a smile started to grow on him. Then Cadenza left to make sure her friends were alright leaving Laurence and me alone. "Aphmau, I- your a wonderful girl, and you deserve-

"It's okay" I said as tears started to form on me. "I know" He smiled at me as he hugged me tightly. "Friends?"

"Always"

A/N:

This book is comin to an ennnnd get reaaaady!