Chapter 5

Remember us?

"So you always walk to school with me remember?" Zane asked as he was with Y/N. It had been a week since Y/N got out of the hospital. And she still couldn't remember a thing.

"I did?" Y/N asked. Zane sighed."I'm sorry, you see I don't really remember you..."

"I-I know" Zane said lookind at the ground. Zane and Y/N was slower walking to school today. Leaving Garroth and Laurence ahead. Y/N tilted her head towards Laurnace.

"Who's that cute guy with the brown hair though?" Y/N asked. Zane laughed.

"Cute?" He said. "Ahem, I mean, that's Laurance, you hated him remember? You always called him Zvahl" Y/N couldn't seem to recall that. Laurance seemed to have catched her gaze as she looked away blushing. He felt himself blush.

"Laurance? Why are you blushing?" Garroth asked.

"I-I don't know... Y/N was staring at me" Laurence said

"Do you think?..." Garroth said

"She couldn't" Laurance said. But could she though?

"But she could" Garroth continued.

"Uhhhg!" Laurance said. "Girls are complicated"

"Right?" Garroth said.

"This is why we are best friends"

~

Laurance had to watch Y/N, at least that's what the principal told him. which is what Y/ns parents told laurence's who told tje principal.

The principle matched all their classes together to ensure Y/N wouldn't be lost. It was now time for Y/N's favorite subject. Lunch.

"So Laurance..." Y/N said as she was putting a few things away, such as her books. "A-Are you single?" She said. Laurance didn't know if she was blushing but he knew he was blushing. Why he was, he didn't know why. For starters she had never called him by his first name since they last dated, and when they broke up. But now, she can't remember either.

"U-Umm" Was all Laurance could reply. Y/N looked down at the ground as she held her lunchbox. Laurence still couldn't tell if she was blushing.

"F-Forget it" Y/N said as she headed to lunch. Laurence, still in shock that she had asked in the first place. He finally came back to reality, and saw Gene talking Y/N. Not good was all Laurence thought as he went to go with Y/N and Gene.

"Hey Y/N?" Laurence said as he glared at Gene.

"What" She said not looking at him. She had that tone of voice meaning, don't talk to me.

"Let's go have lunch" Laurence holding his hand out. Instead she swatted it away.

" Y-Your pretending to be my friend. And your the one who caused me to loose my memory." She said as her eyes started to water. "A-And you hate m-me..." Y/N said looking away."I can't believe i ever thought that you were kind,caring..." She said sniffing. "I hated you before...and i still do now"

"Y/N wait!—.." Was all Laurence could say before she ran away. He glared at Gene as he clenched his fist. "You...."

"All I said was the truth" Gene said shrugging yet had a smug look on his face. "She doesn't want to see you ever again I believe" Gene snickered. "I guess I'll go comfort her" Gene said as he walked away leaving Laurance in anger

~

A F T E R S C H O O L

"Hey Y/N! Wait up!" Zane squeaked as he started to run over to you, Gene stuck his leg out, and Zane was on the concrete. "Gah" Zane groaned.

"Zane!" Y/N said as she ran over to him.

"Y/N leave the dork alone" Gene command. Y/N help lift Zane up as she looked at Gene.

"I'm fine..." Zane said as he looked at Y/N then gene."Please let me join the shadow Knights!"

"Hmmm. what did I say beforehand?" Gene said. "common what did i say?"

"Yes?" Zane said full of hope e.

"Wrong! I said no!" Gene said getting close to them.

"Get away from us Gene!" Y/N spat.

"What are you going to do about it?" Gene mocked.

Nothing came to Y/N but Zane had one... To run. Zane and Y/N both took off, as Gene started chasing them.

"He's gaining Zane!" Y/N said, but Zane wasnt by her side, she looked back and saw Zane panting. But Gene was nowhere to be seen. Y/N walked over to Zane who was now panting heavily

"Are you good Zane?" Y/N asked.

"Yea.. Once I start looting that dungeon!" He said as his MMOs game was waiting for him as he raced to who his house.

"Huh?" Y/N said confused. "Wait Zane!"

"Huh?" He said as he turned back. He then remembered. Her memory is gone. "It's nothing..." He said.

nothing