Chapter 9

I Am His, And His Only

Y/N walked to school carrying her backpack and her eyes open for Shadow Knights. Wouldn't want to get beat up again.

She was also on the look out from Zane, it was awkward, especially since their kiss.

"How did this happen? I mean it's only Chapter 9..." Y/N muttered to herself. (Now I have to fix the fourth wall, Thanks alot Y/N! 😑)

-
Today waa the first day Y/N was back. Her memories has been restored. How? Well...

Flashback~

"Hey mom, dad when can i start dating?" Y/N asked as she poked at her dinner. Her Dad statted chocking on water.

"Wh-What?" Her dad said in between coughs.

"Well i suppose dating is fine but just let us know about it... I mean you have dated before" Her mom said as she drank her water. "You dated... hmm Larry? Florence? Laurence! Yes Laurence."

"I did?"

Her mom nodded as he dad was still choking on water.

"Yup, you two wrre adorable. Hayden laurences father, is best friends with your dad."

"I thought you were going to marry him!" Her dad wailed as her mom rolled her eyes. "Hayden and i couldve been brothers!"

"There there honey.."

"I thought you wanted me to be single my entire life" Y/N piped up. "Remember you made me promise—"

"—to grow up single and become a wealthy cat lady!" Her father and Y/N said in unison.

"My Irene you got your memories back!" Her mom said as she looked like she was going to burst into tears.

"Wow i guess so! And it only took a conversation about dating!" Y/N said laughing.

"So can you and Laurence get back together then?" Her dad grinned.

"Oh boy"

flashback over~

And then jusy pretend gene found out and hes blackmailing you :P

G Y M

Y/N changed into her gym uniform, saggy pants, but that's the school. The gym teacher had planned for a game today.

D O D G E B A L L

The class was divided into two teams. Y/N was on one, while Gene was on the other. And the Shadow Knights on the bleachers.

Everything was going fine, until she noticed she was getting targeted, none other by... Gene.

"Fine. Be like that" Y/N said as she was targeting him now. They went back and fourth until Gene got out.

"OUT!" Someone called, Gene just glared at them, and sat on the bleaches along with the other Shadow Knights. At last it was Y/N versus another kid. Y/N won and kid shrugged it off. Her teammates cheered as The other was booed.