Chapter 19

What Do I Say?

Oh god. Garroth is acting up. I haven't been seeing him lately, and I walked alone this time. Is he avoiding me? No, we just talked yesterday.

"Y-Y/N?" A hear a deep voice say. I turn around. ZANE?!?

"Z-Zane?" I said, and froze there in place.

"L-Look, I didn't mean to kiss you, well I did but... I-Im sorry!" He said as ge looked down at his shoes.

"It's okay Zane, friends?" I said as I took my hand out. He looked at me and nodded, he was going to put his hand on mine, but I took it away. "Too slow!" I said giggling

"Wha- Y/N!" He said, but he couldn't help it, amd started laughing too. We walked to school and just started laughing the whole time. Eventually the freshman went in while sophomores, Juniors, and seniors were still outside. I just sat on the water fountain, and started reading on this new app I got. Wattpad.

"Hey there cutie" And I hear some chuckling. I look up, three boys. My Irene.

"Can I help you?" I said I put my phone in.y pocket.

"Wanna be my date?" One of them said and burst out laughing. My face turned red as I felt an arm go around me.

"Common fellas, go away now" Garroth said as he held me closely. They glared at him and walked away grumbling.

"Thanks Garroth" I said as I smiled ay him

"We need to stick together right?" Garroth said, I just hugged him. "I was thinking, wanna go out to a cafe?" A cafe? You know what, he's been here for me, so why not?

"Sure!" I agreed. He smiled, and I'm pretty sure he blushed.

"Is after school fine?"

"Y-Yea!" I said.

"Great! Um, let's get to our classes then" He said as students already started to go inside. As I walked to my locker, a thought kept entering me head. Did Garroth ask me out? Then I bumped into someone and we both fell.

"Y-Y/N?" Zvahl? Shoot! I get up quickly and walk away. But the guy followed me. Uhg! "Y/N!" He said again and was next to me. "Y/N I'm so sorry!" Zvahl said. Sure.. . "What will it take to make it up to you?"

"Nothing. Just Nothing." I said, and I walked away. That just got me mad, when I got to my locker, I grabbed a few things inside and slammed it shut. Time for Art.

I didn't look up since I didn't want to look at Zvahl nor Aphmau. I just kept drawing my bowl of fruit. THEN IVY SMASHED THE WINDOW AND IT WAS A SHOWDOWN BETWEEN YOU AND HER.

(You wish)

Garroth sat next to me, and I was glad.

"Are you ever going to forgive him?" Garroth asked he tried to draw the bowl of fruit. I smiled at his art skills.

"I'd doubt if even Irene knows" (Dang) I said smirking at my rebellious self. I hear Garroth chuckle, making my smirk bigger

The whole entire time we were just drawing a bowl of fruit. Does Mr. Will even plan his lessons?

-

"I can pay" I said as I reaches for some cash,

"No, no,no,no,no!" Garroth said "I asked you to come here"

"And I came!" I said giggling, I pull out a ten and hand it to the cashier who was smiling at us.

"It's on the house guys" The cashier said as he handed us our two lattes.

"Thank you!" I said as we grabbed out Lattes and sat on a booth. "That was nice"

"Yea..." Garroth said as he took a sip

"Thanks for bringing me" I said blushing.

"N-No problem!" Garroth said. "L-Listen, I-"

"Huh, so you two are a thing now?" Gene said as he sat next to me smirking, making Garroth growl

"Wh- no!" Garroth declined.

"Guess your up for grabs" Gene said as he looked at me with his teal blue eyes. I shook my head and blurted out the first thing I could think of.

"You can't! I'm Garroths date to prom" I said, and Garroth quickly nodded.

"Hm, I see then" Gene said as he left. We both decided it was best to leave two. Garroth walked me to the front of my house.

"Thanks for taking me" I said.

"No problem" He said chuckling and moving some hair out of his face.

"So, listen the p-prom"

"Actually....-

"You probably have someone to go with, and I'd feel aweful it I were to go- No that you'd want to go with me"

"Y/N..." Garroth said as he held me close, making shut up. "Your the most beautiful girl I've seen. Your quirky and funny, and you always make me smile. I hate that I lost a best friend... but I'm glad to gain a... girlfriend?" He knelt down on one knee and took a rose out of his jacket. "Y/N L/N, will you be my date to prom?"