Chapter 4

Who?

3rd Person POV

~Time Skip A Couple Weeks~

Y/N was walking to school with Zane, while Garroth Laurence and Vlad walked behind.

"Your so lucky!" Zane said, with his high pitched voice. Y/N giggled at the sound of it. "Ha ha! I get it! My voice is... not the best"

"I think it's cute" Y/N said, still giggling.

"Uhg" Zane grumpily. "Anyways! Can you tell them to let me in?"

"Uhh..." Y/N said biting her lip. "I'm not sure.Im not even apart of their group"

"Well... they're over there,and they like you... please just ask?" Zane said as his eyes sparkled like an anime girl.

"Tell you what... I'll talk to them after school today"

"OKAY!" Zane squealed.

"But you owe me!"

"Anything!"

~

"Why not?" Y/N said as Gene crossed his arms.

"Becaus he's a DORK" Gene said. Y/N and Gene were in the park, in the Shadow Knight's favorite spot. Near the bridge.

"And you aren't?!" Y/N said, her face turning red with anger.

"What did you say to me?" Gene said, looking at her straight in the eyes with his icy cold aquaric eyes

"You. Heard. Me" Y/N said slowly. Y/N wasn't afraid. She wasn't afraid of Gene. Not anymore. Gene shoved her into the ground, cauing her forehead to bruise and bleed. A tweet was heard from a policewoman patrolling the area. Gene quickly threw a couple kicks in before he ran away.

"Hon, you stay right here." The police woman said. Then two boys came over. "Your going to be okay" Was the last thing Y/N heard before she knocked out. But her eyes fluttered open, enough to get a little glimpse of what was going on.

"Y/N your going your going to be fine! I promise... Gene won't come near you again" Then Y/N completely black out

~

Y/N woke up in a hospital bed, with her worried mother biting her nails and sobbing as she looked at her daughter.

"Don't worry ma'am... She'll be alright" Is what the docters and nurses kept telling her yet- Y/N hasn't woken up. Y/N only had a couple of bruises, and the blood was so bad that it needed stitches. But why was Y/N still passed out? That's what Y/N's mom thought  as more tears fall from her face. Her father was talking to the docter across the hall, and asked his wife to join him to talk to the docter.

But Laurence peered into the room, while holding flowers behind his back. He walked inside the room and closed the door. He frowned as he saw Y/N on the bed. He grabbed the dead flowers and put the new ones in the vase. He say next to Y/N as cupped her cheek saying.

"Y/N, if you ever wake up. I promise. I promise..." Laurence said with his voice starting to crack. "I w-will protect you, and care for you... A-And" He said. He looked her at Y/N in the face, leaned in and kiss her cheek. "And to love you Y/N L/N"

Y/N's P O V

I felt a kiss on my cheek.

"And to love you Y/N" I heard. I felt as few drops of water fall on me. I open my eyes, and I just see light brown hair. No... it couldn't be? Suddenly I fell back into darkness.

3rd person P O V

He looks at her once more. And leaved the room never looking back. Y/N's eyes fluttered open, her eyes curiously looking around the room.

Was that a dream? She thought before a docter and Y/N's parents came into the room.

"HONEY!"  Her mom screamed as she went over and hugged Y/N. Her dad was in tears as he talked to the docter. Her mother pulled away to let the doctor examin her.

"So, Y/N... How do you feel?" The docter asked.

"Umm good I guess? One question though" Y/N answered yet asked.

"Yes?" The docter replied.

"Whos Y/N?"